Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I feel you on that man and I'd def be salty if I missed out

But I know for damn sure I wouldn't be trolling in this thread complaining about how $800 isn't a fair price...

I would've gone on the eBay and taken the L

I do it with every other release

Would have been no different with this one
Guess we'll never know. 

What do the 5 fingers say to the reseller?

SLAP
roll.gif

1s are one of my favorite Js but I cant really see myself paying over $200 for a pair no matter how limited they are. I'm kind of disaapointed these werent even available in my size but I probablly would of struck out anyways. Are any other decent AJ1 OGs releasng this year? Can't wait for this Fragment hype to die down 

1s are one of my favorite Js but I cant really see myself paying over $200 for a pair no matter how limited they are. I'm kind of disaapointed these werent even available in my size but I probablly would of struck out anyways. Are any other decent AJ1 OGs releasng this year? Can't wait for this Fragment hype to die down 
chicagos mid 2015 i believe

Just wondering, is this your 1st pair of 1s? I ask because the wrinkling of the toe box is standard for any and all 1s. I can tell by the wrinkles alone that the quality is superior to most of the recent og 1s released this year....

Not trying to bash you or anything. Just saying that the wrinkles make the kicks look a million times better
smokin.gif

You won't need any leather protector btw. Save your $$
Nope its not my first pair :smile: But i think you are right, and I think I am just being worried lol Maybe from my past experiences. I am a person that can't good care of my kicks (especially the area areas).

Thanks bro!
Nice wears dude!
Thanks!

How do they fit compared to other 1s?
Same.

Supposedly Brooklyn 1s ASG weekend

I
Sorry
Wtaps/The Atelier = Tet Nakamura
Fragment Design/the Pool = Hiroshi Fujiwara

Two different aesthetics, two different designers, both heavy hitters in Japan.
Not all japanese people look alike.

I was trying to reference that there are huge brands in Japan in the same light as fragment design. Didn't mean to say HF started WTAPS.

And trust me I would know I commute to little Tokyo every week

Last edited:
Yeah, it's ridiculous!

I know it happens with every release but DAMN...
I feel like this is what the entire thread has been about

$800 is NOTHING! You have people flipping YEEZYs for $5K.

All you peeps complaining about a "fair price" need to go in the Yeezy thread and start trolling there also
QFT

truth.. while the going rate is very high, that amount of money means different things to everybody. Some people are willing to pay up. Personally, I'm a huge fan of these. Struck out and would glady pay 5-6 bills but not more than that.

Getem, what do you expect...its the post release..happens in every thread..lol...I do agree tho

Yeah, it's ridiculous!

I know it happens with every release but DAMN...
I feel like this is what the entire thread has been about

$800 is NOTHING! You have people flipping YEEZYs for $5K.

All you peeps complaining about a "fair price" need to go in the Yeezy thread and start trolling there also
Why would someone go in a yeezy thread to complain about fragment prices doe? LOL

man, this is it. both limited, except it's ok to spend $4,750 more because...yeezy?

Not sure what you mean by your question.

I quoted what I did because people justify the prices for all the other releases-Yeezy, Royal, Banned, etc. they are all a bunch of pieces of leather sewn together. If you have the ability to afford your vice, whatever it is, more power to you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom