Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Sounds like an solid idea. Lets start it lol I got the East u invite cats from the West.
Hit me up work in dc, don't have a Facebook though
Doesn't help without a FB lol Hit up that NT marketplace. lol

Nah Imma play around with the group feature when Im home later. (Job blocks social networking) Ill see if there is a way you can still utilize a group without a FB.

Saw on a FB group this morning: Guy is wanting to trade his size 8 royals for a size 7.5 or 7 in the Frags. 

Man IDK how I feel about this trade.

Legit Royals are so hard to come by... but you know they will eventually be re-released. Not so sure about the Frags having that treatment.

Ultimately I think the person getting the Frags is winning.
Royals is still the better shoe but that if I had a third pair of royals I'd let one go for this reason.

Dude can't be serious....
:lol:
Why do people like this even waste their time? It's gonna be a good day

View media item 1328451

:rofl: how your banged up shoes vvvnds?

resell has skyrocketed on 88s lol

Only in consignment shops. Everywhere else the abundance of fakes has dropped the prices.

Everytime I hear the prices on 88s have skyrocketed I check ebay and follow a bunch auctions and they always end up less than $450

So now tell us when the end of the world will come.

Im not nostradamus, just a guy that been doing this sneaker thing for a bit and giving my 2 cents

Go talk to jesus if you want that answer

ppl were whining when I kept saying 600+ too, it was just the lowball in em hoping pairs would be going for $350 :lol:. Now you got guys in here happy to get pairs at $600

Idk what it is man, wasnt trying to bring hype at all, just stating facts, i didnt even get a pair for myself

There was some dude i dont know here or on ig but he was happy as hell to drop $800 on these :x

Last edited:
some pairs were going for 550-600 day before release

then it just exploded on release day 

Also, if there is a miracle on 34th for All Star weekend... Add the super hype, resellers, out of towners.... The chance of getting them will be -.0000000000001. It was a zoo at Flight 23 on 12/14 for guaranteed pairs... Now if they announce a restock.... It would be Royal Rumble 1992 all over again. The things I saw on line at F23 when the hype was growing was sad and crazy.. But distribution of these were still unknown..... Now that everyone see's what they are going for. No bueno....

I don't know if you remember.. But when Flight 23 opened and they were going to give out Black and Gold 1's first come first serve..... Haha that didn't work out so well.

Didnt even know that many outta towners went to NYC for ASW. I would to if I was close enough.

All these people saying "You dont know how many pairs there will be when they restock". Keep dreaming if you think it will be over 100. Dont compare these to the 88s. With the 88s nike announced that other countries and stores would indeed be getting them. More of a second release than a restock.

would ds jeters + 9/10 royals for these fragments be a fair trade?  what do you guys think.
eek.gif
 my God, I think Royals plus light cash is good enough, Jeters to is too much

Last edited:
Im not nostradamus, just a guy that been doing this sneaker thing for a bit and giving my 2 cents

Go talk to jesus if you want that answer
Idk what it is man, wasnt trying to bring hype at all, just stating facts, i didnt even get a pair for myself

There was some dude i dont know here or on ig but he was happy as hell to drop $800 on these :x
it gets like that with certain sneakers. In 2012 it was way worse, shoes going for 3000+. These prices are tame compared to then

When those Retro 88s were sold during all star weekend I believe in Houston, it seemed as if everyone who wanted a pear was able to eat. If I recall, a lot heads were able to double and triple up. I'm hoping the same for this year. Nike and JB should know they're dealing with NYC though. Most populated city in America with probably the most sneaker hungry beasts.

it gets like that with certain sneakers. In 2012 it was way worse, shoes going for 3000+. These prices are tame compared to then

I know man, dudes quitting full time jobs to resell full time, cant even be mad when a $250 shoe is going for $5K plus, just hurry up and buy before this sneaker bubble pops

Didnt even know that many outta towners went to NYC for ASW. I would to if I was close enough.

All these people saying "You dont know how many pairs there will be when they restock". Keep dreaming if you think it will be over 100. Dont compare these to the 88s. With the 88s nike announced that other countries and stores would indeed be getting them. More of a second release than a restock.

ManyI live in the dmv and I'm in New York like twice a month on weekends just for the brunch(exaggeration) lol but I'm there a lot. Asw I can go up hit jam session and get some shoes.

im thinking of offering the jeters and royals or breds (both used and 2013 versions)

i have extra pairs on ice and i dont care for the jeters too much.

If thats the case then go for it, Jeters are wack to me personally and if you got pairs of roayls AND breds on ice? Sheeeeeet

I dont have any shoe that is involved in this trade :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom