Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

dont tell me thatttttttttttttttt. hope they fit like the lm size 11's.

the 11.5 is $900?! :smh:
I am size 12, so when I found 750.... I didnt get time to think =/ 

If you went tts i dont think you would have any issue im just saying you could easily get away with .5 up. Like i said i am usually a 9.5 (very snug) and a 10 is good for me, but these in a 10.5 fit and feel just like all my other 10s. I even posted that pic showing that they are exactly the same length.

I only wanted to cop to customize them into royals but now since i struck out and their going for crazy *** prices i might as well just buy me some royals lol

These make Royal prices look like a pure steal lol
They really do lol I honestly didnt think these were going to be as hyped as they turned out, i wish they were like the shadows were nobody wanted them until a year later
smokin.gif

These going for $900 easy in my size
mean.gif
As I have said before you and others may want to look

at the bid history's on not all but many of the super high price

sales. Some of the worst shill bidding I have every seen

and the problem is one or two auctions close ridiculously

high due to all the fake bids and it sets the market for everyone.

As no one looks beyond the sale price.

If you went tts i dont think you would have any issue im just saying you could easily get away with .5 up. Like i said i am usually a 9.5 (very snug) and a 10 is good for me, but these in a 10.5 fit and feel just like all my other 10s. I even posted that pic showing that they are exactly the same length.
Same length as Lux KOs. I am wondering how they line up with AJ 1 Highs. By looking at the pics, the frags def look bigger than the LMs and slightly bigger than your royals. What sizes are those?

Last edited:

That's actually one of the 1st things I do

View media item 1328910

Same length as Lux KOs. I am wondering how they line up with AJ 1 Highs. By looking at the pics, the frags def look bigger than the LMs and slightly bigger than your royals. What sizes are those?
those are both size 9.5s ill post up my size 10s a little later. I all of them are usually my doubles so i have them in my storage.

you got high feedback people contributing to shill bids as well, so it's even harder to tell, especially with the anonymized names now

Can someone take some high res shots of the inside of the tongue?

Was viewing video of a pair and the material on the back of the tongue was in vertical almost corduroy pattern. Just want to make sure I am not seeing things.

Also the size tag?

Some of the fakes have size tags loosely attached at the side panel similar to a sb dunk.

Example below. I believe they are fake.
View media item 1328992

Last edited:
Can someone take some high res shots of the inside of the tongue?

Was viewing video of a pair and the material on the back of the tongue was in vertical almost corduroy pattern. Just want to make sure I am not seeing things.

Also the size tag?

Some of the fakes have size tags loosely attached at the side panel similar to a sb dunk.

Example below. I believe they are fake.
View media item 1328992
i got you 5 mins

They really do lol I honestly didnt think these were going to be as hyped as they turned out, i wish they were like the shadows were nobody wanted them until a year later
smokin.gif
You mean exactly what's going to happen with the Black/White 1's? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom