Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

supreme sb is gonna to be sooooo legit. ive seen them, but no one is allowed to snap a pic of it. all i can say, save ur money. imo frag jordan will drop its prices.

Last edited:
Would ppl really pay $700+ if this wasn't a collab? Has anyone ever heard of fragment other than these or the sock? what makes these resale for so much?
exactly. it's mostly just brainless hype. I had never even heard of this brand or whatever it is until now. I still have no idea who/what they are because I don't care. bottomline I'm not going to pay more for a shoe just because it has a logo of another brand I never knew or cared for. 5 people who bought these probably TRULY care about that brand/logo the rest just like it because it's limited and a collab, therefore it must be hot. I wouldn't buy them even if it was a collab with something I knew. everyone cries about OG branding and nike air, then turn around and hype up a random logo on a 1? next thing you know dudes will be lining up to cop the pampers 1s with a little diaper logo on the back

I think the collab didn't make people buy. The colorway is good and appeals to a wide crowd. The materials and mold were revamped and to top it off they produced very few pairs.

I think without the bolt, all else being equal there would have been the same hype.

I could care less about the fragment logo or the brand itself. With or without the logo I still would've cop due to the OG mold of the shoe and the colorway which is dope. The fact that the quality is above average just topped it off. Can't wait for my pair to be delivered today.

Color blocking, Japanese designer hype, TIER ZERO account status= understandable resale prices

I could care less about the fragment logo or the brand itself. With or without the logo I still would've cop due to the OG mold of the shoe and the colorway which is dope. The fact that the quality is above average just topped it off. Can't wait for my pair to be delivered today.
Agreed, but they talking bout paying these resale prices above. 99.2% of the people here would cop at retail if the opportunity was available.

Sorry, not trying to be rude, but only an idiot or someone filthy rich would pay over $200 for Jordan I's. I don't care how nice the colorway is, what fashion designer's symbol is on it, or how limited it is. But hey, that's just me - I know how much these cost to make and what their really worth. :smh:

Agreed, but they talking bout paying these resale prices above. 99.2% of the people here would cop at retail if the opportunity was available.
I just think some underestimated this release, but the signs were there it would be like this in terms of resell prices. It's safe to say most knew that the Frags would be limited. Add in the fact that it's the first remastered shoe and it's a collab, and oh yeah it's a AJ 1 with a nice colorway. Release date info was really scarce and wasn't really clear leading up to the raffles.

I remember people going in on the preorder prices that was on the bay heck, I did a preorder as well just to give myself a different option if I missed at retail. Them prices don't look so bad now looking back. Im not surprised at all at the resell prices right now.

Last edited:
all the justification...........only way to prove this is for JB to release a white/royal version and see how far this hype goes. i just want a pair of white royals - black swoosh or royal swoosh don't matter to me.

props to everyone who got these for retail, seems like very few got these, nice shoe great colors and imo one of the closest thing resembling a true "OG" 1, could care less about the bolt.

im sure if the bolt was gone and they were more widely available  it would still be the amount of chaos, the price wouldnt be that high on resale but still high nonetheless.

and 
roll.gif

to all you dudes paying 900 and up for these, sneaker dudes have short attention spans, next week it will be something else.

i have the money to do that but paying resale is a joke, i'd rather not contribute to that garbage crowd.

props to everyone who got these for retail, seems like very few got these, nice shoe great colors and imo one of the closest thing resembling a true "OG" 1, could care less about the bolt.

im sure if the bolt was gone and they were more widely available  it would still be the amount of chaos, the price wouldnt be that high on resale but still high nonetheless.

and :rofl:

to all you dudes paying 900 and up for these, sneaker dudes have short attention spans, next week it will be something else.

i have the money to do that but paying resale is a joke, i'd rather not contribute to that garbage crowd.

I did get mine for retail, and feel very fortunate, as I never land big releases. But I wanted to say that you are absolutely right. People are making impulse pruchases based off hype alone, and talking about production numbers, when pretty much all of East Coast gets their pairs today. I know me and a few others in NYC are all scheduled for today.

If people had let the pairs at FC sit till next week, you would have saw a price decrease of min. $100 considering FC only allows min. price decreases of 10% of the current sale price, which in this case, would have been $90.

Patience is virtue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom