Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I'd def sell a pair of Royals if I have 7 to recoup the funds ur gonna spend on Fragments, just a waste of resources at this point imo....
We always have that 1 person who hops in a thread to flex when they fail on getting a shoe lol

lmfao word. it's funny.

The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince part of the problem is focusing on peak resell. All shoes do actually sell for a retail price point. You sound like someone who just thinks resell is the price for sneakers or something and now your a disgruntled customer. Once a shoe sells out at retail and starts gaining in the resell market, its become a collectible. There is a big overall difference that alot of consumers dont get.
Not really a disgruntled customer, I was just asking why are these selling for so much? They look like any other Jordan 1 except they have a double lightning bolt on the heels.

You thinking the frags are better then royals. You have the right too your own opinion, Even if it's the wrong opinion
laugh.gif
just playing around fam.
i've only spoken about quality wise, never argued about color blocking tho... 
ohwell.gif

no explanation is necessary. time to come home son

Not really a disgruntled customer, I was just asking why are these selling for so much? They look like any other Jordan 1 except they have a double lightning bolt on the heels.
lets compare yeezys and frags, resale for DS yeezys are around 3-4k while DS frags are 800-1k

1 - ye' makes music vs fujiwara is a streetwear design legend also part of the HTM team

2 - yeezys were stocked at more locations than frags

3 - we can argue that the yeezys are a new concept shoe vs using an OG silhouette that already exist

how do you account for the 2-3k price difference? hype?

so why do yeezys sell for so much?

And just like any collectible, you have to consider all the important variables before complaining about the price. In an 86-87 fleer bball set, card #57 is worth a heck of alot more than card #58. Only difference is the picture on the front and the print on the back. The general consumer doesnt get that. Not that its wrong or a problem but. If you dropped in the infrared 6 thread and had this sort of grip, thats one thing but any aj 1 thread now and especially the seriously limited off shoots like this or maybe Xq or say blk/glds, your opening a can of worms no matter how right your simple logic is. I feel the same way but the collectible market is just not logical lol.

Has anyone bought these for resell yet?

Yes
Like all "OG" 1s, I expect these to slowly creep up in value. And please, no one bring up how the NYC 1 depreciated in value, as that pair did not see a normal release where all the stock was sold at one time.

What did you expect... 
Was hoping for LM/Vegas or better. Perhaps close to Banned.  At retail 185 is very steep compare to other releases.  Look at the Jordan 1 Mid Nouveau, they're already at excellent quality at much lower retail price.  Long story short, not impress at high retail.  Actually no reason to raise retail.

Last edited:
Was hoping for LM/Vegas or better. Perhaps close to Banned.  At retail 185 is very steep compare to other releases.  Look at the Jordan 1 Mid Nouveau, they're already at excellent quality at much lower retail price.  Long story short, not impress at high retail.  Actually no reason to raise retail.

Glad you brought those mid nouveau up. Great quality leather. I just don't get why all these OG 1s couldn't have the same leather as those.
Even these "remastered" frags don't look anywhere close in terms of quality.

$900 :rofl:

I rather buy another pair of banneds or royals if I would spend that much although I will never spend that much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom