Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Gonna have to sell off a few pairs gotta get my hands on a pear of frags ,don't wanna have to come out of pocket tho

Yea you did pay all that money for some dunks. Dunks actually came out before the jordan 1 and was pretty much modeled after it. Enjoy!
Whatever favorite Jordan you like wouldnt exist if not for the glorified dunk. Do you not like Jordan 1s?

i copped a 10.5 which i figured I could trade for a 11 or 11.5

A few days later, copped a sz 11 .. I wanted to double up but its getting to the point where no1 letting their pairs go and no1 trusting trades.. I actually copped both mine from NTer's.. one from ALP....

dope shoes.. just wished they were 11,11.5 ..
still have that 10.5?

mean.gif

Can I find a legit pair under $500?

roll.gif
nerd.gif
 exactly how much i would pay which would prolly never happen. lol

Arent these a little over hyped? They shouldn't even be worth over $400, you dont see them going down in price? Or $800 being average?
Way overhyped! What makes them worth $800 anyway? They're Jordan 1's with slightly better leather. So from $165 to $800, thats 5X retail. Plus there isn't anything special about the shoe either. No LED's or glow, no power laces, no comfortable sole, special box, nothing........

Way overhyped! What makes them worth $800 anyway? They're Jordan 1's with slightly better leather. So from $165 to $800, thats 5X retail. Plus there isn't anything special about the shoe either. No LED's or glow, no power laces, no comfortable sole, special box, nothing........

You right its just that they were 185, 200 after tax depending on where you live.

Anyway, hype kills man

The people killing the thread are folks that keep crying...the price is what it is. If you don't think they are worth $800, don't buy them.

$800 means different things to different people in different financial situations.

Some people buy expensive food or cars, others whine about why a steak is $300.

Anyway back to the shoes, be careful with this seller on ebay pushing fakes and hiding the logos in his pics.

View media item 1360885
View media item 1360887

The people killing the thread are folks that keep crying...the price is what it is. If you don't think they are worth $800, don't buy them.

$800 means different things to different people in different financial situations.

]

You have a point its just that the sneakers cost no more than $200 after tax, so at the end of the day you putting an extra $600+ in a resellers pocket not even JB. Im not complaining either I just wanted to put that out there

Last edited:
I am a big beliver in buying what you love rather than buying hype. That way you are always happy. And always spend within your means. And never forget.....they are just sneakers! Wear the mother *******!!!

-I won't. I ain't stupid. 

-Absolutely true

-Others laugh at the guy playing $300 for the same $20 steak

Anyway back to the shoes, be careful with this seller on ebay pushing fakes and hiding the logos in his pics.
listen theres nothing wrong with spending big cash on a shoe u want...but y'all have ur frragss why u getting mad every time someone asks why they are worth so much???simple question..no one can really answer that.."well uhhh they uhhhh have a lightning bolt thats why!" even the quality isn't that great..there really is no answer its all crickets in here..

lol no ones killing the thread.....this is the frag 1 thread where FRAG 1s are discussed..people are just trying to figure out why they are so much money..everytime someone asks that question you guys get mad because your reminded how badly your wallets were rapedd..i thought people only got mad when they missed out?you have the shoes be happy..sorry to remind you that you spent 1k on some dunks

Last edited:
I pay big money for stuff that I like. I like these. Was gonna pay resell but decided not to. I'd get another pair of royals with 800

-I won't. I ain't stupid. 

-Absolutely true

-Others laugh at the guy playing $300 for the same $20 steak

And the guy eating the $300 steak is probably looking at the people that are laughing at him with a smile saying to himself "Those peasants have no idea".

some people buy 300 steaks and then eat mcdonalds the rest of the week.kinda like some people and their kicks. hopefully y'all got a nice car and a nice house. whenever i get on NT and read these prices i think about this story

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2014/08/confession-ive-skipped-meals-for-sneakers

dude literally lives like Sh*t and eats fasts food just to cop his kicks..acts like a druggy

Bro, get over it! The last 20 pages are filled with you talking about price price price price price! Who cares what another man pays for his shoes? If he wants to pay $800 and give an additional $800 on top of that to help the seller buy food or clothes for their kids, what does it matter?

This is an new colorway of a model that MOST Jordan fans appreciate. It has a familiar feel to it almost as if it's always been here and not to mention it is as close to the original design thing that we've ever seen. The next man may like them because of the collaboration, but all in all... who cares????

Back
Top Bottom