Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

If I'm not mistaken CitySole is a seller based in NYC so that is why they got inventory of the shoes when Jordan Brand Classic was going on. They just happened to pre-sell their pairs online for $250 and ship them out before people realized how limited they were. Black & Gold's I thought were definitely an NYC release with only 500 pairs. I'm pretty sure nowhere outside of NYC got them, so I doubt Sheikh in San Diego did.

Last edited:

If I'm not mistaken CitySole is a seller based in NYC so that is why they got inventory of the shoes when Jordan Brand Classic was going on. They just happened to pre-sell their pairs online for $250 and ship them out before people realized how limited they were. Black & Gold's I thought were definitely an NYC release with only 500 pairs. I'm pretty sure nowhere outside of NYC got them, so I doubt Sheikh in San Diego did.
Yeah dude saying some random Sheikh in SD got these 
laugh.gif

Sounds like duck tales.

The Black/Gold 1's were a New York City drop for the Jordan Brand Classic.

CitySole and windy city sole are 2 different shops? Windy citysole is based in Chicago. I'm asking a lot of questions because I have a lot of questions! :tongue:

Last edited:
Not necessarily a flaw fam... Well not to me at least.

If we want better quality "leather" then that type of stuff happens.

I'd rather have that then that stiff *** plastic **** we've been getting.

Yah i can see that. But both toe boxes are completely different. The pair is authentic, just peeved that he purposely didnt show this one part of the sneaker in any of the pics i got before buying.

I paid a lot. And i want to know what i am paying for. I would have offered him $100 less for a pair with a mismatched toe box.

I personally wouldn't do it because bl. infrared 6's are a top 3 Jordan to me but I already have frags so I'm completely biased on this subject :lol:

If I were you I'd do it though, price is only going up on these.

That's 800 for frags Tho.. Id sell the 6 for 250 and try to find frags for 700.

they did cuz citysole had em affordable before everybody knew how limited they were

Citysole? Black golds were insanely limited these dropped all over and were in EU as well as Australia I believe, I've heard blk/golds less than 2,000 and frags gotta be around 20k. Blk golds weren't online at any legit retailers.

Yah i can see that. But both toe boxes are completely different. The pair is authentic, just peeved that he purposely didnt show this one part of the sneaker in any of the pics i got before buying.

I paid a lot. And i want to know what i am paying for. I would have offered him $100 less for a pair with a mismatched toe box.
True, if he purposely didn't show that toe box that is a problem.

If you bought from eBay & he did leave that detail out you should try to contact him first to see if you can get a partial refund & if he doesn't want to I'm sure you can get your $ back thru eBay with the info provided.

Even if you did PP invoice the same procedures can apply.

Last edited:
they did cuz citysole had em affordable before everybody knew how limited they were

Citysole? Black golds were insanely limited these dropped all over and were in EU as well as Australia I believe, I've heard blk/golds less than 2,000 and frags gotta be around 20k. Blk golds weren't online at any legit retailers.

they were 1000000% on CS not questioning im telling ya

Nah no way frags were 20k.

7.5-10k (like DJ Folk said) sounds more realistic.

Finally fam. Far exceeded my expectations. After flippin a few pairs of the Legend Blue 4s, these came out to around $150 lol. S/O to the homie @GetemChavez  for givin me the green light to cop
laugh.gif
 I'll do on feet pics tomorrow. Good luck to those still on the hunt. 

Last edited:
So what do you all think I should do?

I fully intended on wearing them. So some will say just move on with life.

But having had AJ1's with different toe boxes on the same pair of shoes (black and whites), I know they will end up looking completely different after some wear.

Here is the pic he sent me originally, the lighting was bad so I couldn't tell the toe box was off...

View media item 1365317
I supposed I can always flip this pair and rebuy another 10. Gahhh thought I was done with this release.

Back
Top Bottom