Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

mean.gif
 at these fakes. Be careful fam.
Smeone need to write down a guide for legit vs fake fragments !!

why do you guys hope the resell doesn't plummet as the fakes get pumped out?
don't you guys want them to be cheaper? :rolleyes  NT logic...

I don't want anything I own to lose equity. Business Logic.

but you bought them because you like them?.... not because of value.

if all my bred and royals plummeted in price to around retail i wouldnt even care. whats done is done

i love the shoes and never want to sell em.

if all my bred and royals plummeted in price to around retail i wouldnt even care. whats done is done

I have my values, you have yours. Nothing wrong with that. Don't impose yours on me and i'll do the same.

why do you guys hope the resell doesn't plummet as the fakes get pumped out?
don't you guys want them to be cheaper? :rolleyes  NT logic...

I don't want anything I own to lose equity. Business Logic.

This, Great post fam. :nthat:
If you buy a pair of shoes and your worried about the value then you bought them for the wrong reason.

GS pair

im saying. those frags from Him are most likely legit for PICS only. Lots of sellers do it on that site and these fake sites.

yall with legit pairs should be able to compare and tell if they are legit.

Okay so you want the non-GS pair? Here it is. You're telling me he takes pics of retails and sells fakes? How does he have retail 4's then? Both GS and Men's at that??? All the shoes are fake, you are just in denial like a bunch of other people. He takes photos in the same photobox as all the other pics, so the photos aren't stolen, not to mention has FSR of both GS and Men's and HQ pics of both which show really really really high quality fakes. Sorry to break it to you guys..I know the truth hurts and it is unfortunate for all collectors.

View media item 1387181View media item 1387182View media item 1387183View media item 1387184

i was just talking about the pear in the pix, i didnt say anything about what they would actually send you...

GS pair

im saying. those frags from Him are most likely legit for PICS only. Lots of sellers do it on that site and these fake sites.

I agree, many sites have authentic pics but you can receive otherwise.

GS pair

Okay so you want the non-GS pair? Here it is. You're telling me he takes pics of retails and sells fakes? How does he have retail 4's then? Both GS and Men's at that??? All the shoes are fake, you are just in denial like a bunch of other people. He takes photos in the same photobox as all the other pics, so the photos aren't stolen, not to mention has FSR of both GS and Men's and HQ pics of both which show really really really high quality fakes. Sorry to break it to you guys..I know the truth hurts and it is unfortunate for all collectors.

View media item 1387181View media item 1387182View media item 1387183View media item 1387184

HUH

im saying they sell high quality fakes. some pictures they show exactly what you will receive. Others will show a legit pair but they what you ARENT receiving.

some hyped shoes they will show a legit pair. Some of these dudes do get legit pairs like 1-2 or pay for em or pass em around for pictures. its a known fact.

Check some of these sites and if they still have em, Most if not all showed legit Bred's and Royal's in picturees but you got fakes when you ordered.

Last edited:

That doesn't look super fake to me man, but believe that chinese forum. Doesn't affect me in anyway. This video has me trippin...

i heard their stuff are made in putian, which technically speaking arent UA pairs, just those fake factories trying to make them. UA pairs are made from legit material pieces stole/ sold outta original factory or straight made in original factory after hours etc. 

Yeah. The ones on the grey background please if you know how those are fake lemme know.
If its fake then its a really 1:1 pair... That store sells fakes for sure.. comeon look at the prices !!
Its probably post a legit picture of the shoe and but they will ship you the a very FAKE pair.

If its fake then its a really 1:1 pair... That store sells fakes for sure.. comeon look at the prices !!

Its probably post a legit picture of the shoe and but they will ship you the a very FAKE pair.

That's what Im saying I have no doubts that they send fakes but I'm saying the pair in the picture look real.

Wear Rare Airs... where you been bruh? these fakes been good for a long time now. they even started stamping boxes with the blue stamps now to fool ppl

Back
Top Bottom