Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

The Kinstor pics are of replica sneakers, I can't prove it because I can't see a defect. They are 1:1, deal with it, or not I really don't care. I came in here to help people buying online to try not to get scammed, not deal with a bunch of people who are so damn butt hurt that Jordan's can actually be faked to really close degree.

Yeah I know, it sucks, and I'm with you on that. But i'm not going to sit here and get bullied by some lames who are afraid of the truth, period.

The Kinstor pics are of replica sneakers, I can't prove it because I can't see a defect. They are 1:1, deal with it, or not I really don't care. I came in here to help people buying online to try not to get scammed, not deal with a bunch of people who are so damn butt hurt that Jordan's can actually be faked to really close degree.

Yeah I know, it sucks, and I'm with you on that. But i'm not going to sit here and get bullied by some lames who are afraid of the truth, period.

Okay.

But what I can tell you is that there is a long history of people buying from Kinstor, and getting exactly what's pictured, as evidenced by the many unboxing videos on YouTube. There are plenty of satisfied customers who's sole obligation in life is to front their faces off, and get away with wearing as much fake goods as possible. @KinstorStyle is their instagram.

There are people that will talk to to Kinstor over Skype and tell them issues and what need to be fixed etc. and it happens. You claim to say that the Frags I posted are clearly fake, which isn't true at all. They aren't clearly fake, in fact they're the same pair that Kinstor is selling/picturing and I urge YOU to prove to me that they aren't.

But what I can tell you is that there is a long history of people buying from Kinstor, and getting exactly what's pictured, as evidenced by the many unboxing videos on YouTube. There are plenty of satisfied customers who's sole obligation in life is to front their faces off, and get away with wearing as much fake goods as possible. @KinstorStyle is their instagram.

There are people that will talk to to Kinstor over Skype and tell them issues and what need to be fixed etc. and it happens. You claim to say that the Frags I posted are clearly fake, which isn't true at all. They aren't clearly fake, in fact they're the same pair that Kinstor is selling/picturing and I urge YOU to prove to me that they aren't.

The frag in the pics you posted are clearly fake though. Some of them have clear evidence that show they are fake. The pictures of the tabao pair does not have one mistake from what I can see that's why I questioned you.

The pairs you showed on the other have do have obvious errors, that we look for when trying to tell if they are a legit pair or a fake pair.

Enough fufu talk. Unless somebody wants a legit check or something to look out for when copping a real pair that **** is dead

but you bought them because you like them?.... not because of value.

if all my bred and royals plummeted in price to around retail i wouldnt even care. whats done is done

i love the shoes and never want to sell em.

YES!!!!!!

This dude Rare Airs is hilarious. I've never seen someone talk about their wealth so much on a chat forum. Its pathetic. Anything more corny than having black amex as your avatar? Really man? Cornball x1000.

This the dude who says he makes more in 6 hours than someone does in a year, YET, is concerned about his SHOES declining in value. Someone ballin like that would not care about something so trivial as his shoes worth. Really, a shoes thats $1000 could drop to $500, but he would be concerned with that? Unless you have 100k pairs, it shouldn't matter.

clear evidence and obvious errors? and yet still can't point them out. smh
Lol all you had to do was ask clown. 

Top stitch above the swoosh is not suppose to touch the swoosh suppose to be more like the pair on right side. Clearly they are trying to perfect it but cannot get it right. Also the stitch over the left swoosh is not suppose to be flat like that.

Lol seriously? this is garbage, the shoe mold is COMPLETELY wrong. Not suppose to be that high in the back suppose to be high but with a slight slant. Also toe box is not long enough. 

Better sense of it in this picture.

Over all yes they are getting better. However they are still garbage. Come on look at the damn toe box. 

Last edited:
Dudes miss the point of buying shoes. If your buying shoes because of the value they hold your a clown, you should buy em cause you like em. When Shadows dropped everybody clowned me for getting two pairs all of my friends. Now the damn shoes are like 450+, do I care hell no. If they were still retail I would buy more because I LIKE THE SHOE. 

Dudes dont get it, thats why most of the people who buy shoes and claim they are really into it have garbage collections. 

YES!!!!!!

This dude Rare Airs is hilarious. I've never seen someone talk about their wealth so much on a chat forum. Its pathetic. Anything more corny than having black amex as your avatar? Really man? Cornball x1000.

This the dude who says he makes more in 6 hours than someone does in a year, YET, is concerned about his SHOES declining in value. Someone ballin like that would not care about something so trivial as his shoes worth. Really, a shoes thats $1000 could drop to $500, but he would be concerned with that? Unless you have 100k pairs, it shouldn't matter.

I'm not even ballin'. i'm broke as hell.

I'm not even ballin'. i'm broke as hell.

yeah, you tell us every chance you get.

The thing is nobody cares. You're telling men how lavish your life is. You're just as bad as these "pimple face kids" (you seem to love this term) who cop shoes just to get e-props on instagram, then turn around and sell the shoes after taking their pics.

You're comment about worrying your shoes will go down in value said it all.

Last edited:
These are gonna end up like the royals where dudes are gonna be doing legit checks while your walking by because they're gonna assume fake lol

These are gonna end up like the royals where dudes are gonna be doing legit checks while your walking by because they're gonna assume fake lol
these might get worse than royals since they have less available. im not saying price wise. just how much it ***** up someone head. 

It's crazy how I can't even wear my royals without getting that absurd look like they must be fake lol. Not that I give a damn, but dudes have taken this **** to a whole new level lol. I wish I had some frags but I can only imagine the hate they'll bring lol

Back
Top Bottom