Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Fakes are getting better, but still inconsistencies from legit pairs. Also fakes still haven't got the correct [emoji]174[/emoji] font on their boxes.

A word to anyone out there looking to buy frags from resellers. Do a legit check with good quality tagged pics at multiple angles of the shoe and box before purchasing.

Fakes are getting better, but still inconsistencies from legit pairs. Also fakes still haven't got the correct [emoji]174[/emoji] font on their boxes.

A word to anyone out there looking to buy frags from resellers. Do a legit check with good quality tagged pics at multiple angles of the shoe and box before purchasing.
right. Good pics are fairly easy spot fakes.

I can get a pair for 750 shipped but ugh... that's still a helluva lot of money to drop on kicks

I can get a pair for 750 shipped but ugh... that's still a helluva lot of money to drop on kicks
Pass it on if you aint gonna cop bro 
nerd.gif

Just wanted to apologize to my NT fam for the last couple pages bs, my bad getting started we/that, IMO those size 14's are legit

Just wanted to apologize to my NT fam for the last couple pages bs, my bad getting started we/that, IMO those size 14's are legit
Reminds me of that guy who was making so much "BrEaD" and how was the best way to clean his db4s. [emoji]128517[/emoji]. Flexin'

Those size 14s look good to me as well.
Maybe...guy can't answer or won't answer a question though.  

Willing to pay his asking price, just want to see a size tag.  Hell...I just want to see a tagged photo.  Even w/ all his listings being photoed in the same room/area, I still want tagged photos.  Won't respond.

Another reason why I'm gunshy.  

Willing to pay his asking price, just want to see a size tag.  Hell...I just want to see a tagged photo.  Even w/ all his listings being photoed in the same room/area, I still want tagged photos.  Won't respond.

dont buy untill EVERYTHING IS CONFIRMED. 

Don't make the investment without tagged pics man, he looking shady.

dont buy untill EVERYTHING IS CONFIRMED. 
Yessir.

Ain't my first rodeo. No tagged photos, no sale. At least not from me.

*edit* seller removed them. Hope if he sold them via PP invoice, the buyer get authentic shoes.

Last edited:
still trying to hunt down a pair.. can I get some help on these?

http://niketalk.com/t/619165/lc-on-fragments
Legit, he has 3 pairs of sz 12's, one for a raffle, 1 for a BIN, and 1 in auction, he wanted $815 pp invoice, sent me pic of tag & NDC invoice, his FB was flawless so I felt good,saw the other auction was already up to $800, and was about to pull the trigger but found a cheaper pair for $800 & had already been talking w/the previous seller so I passed on Jsfordays pair, but def legit, his website is good also I think , mostly ALL sz 12, he's got a pair of breds on there for $450 +$20 shipping, if you get the frags, lmk how they look

Legit, he has 3 pairs of sz 12's, one for a raffle, 1 for a BIN, and 1 in auction, he wanted $815 pp invoice, sent me pic of tag & NDC invoice, his FB was flawless so I felt good,saw the other auction was already up to $800, and was about to pull the trigger but found a cheaper pair for $800 & had already been talking w/the previous seller so I passed on Jsfordays pair, but def legit, his website is good also I think , mostly ALL sz 12, he's got a pair of breds on there for $450 +$20 shipping, if you get the frags, lmk how they look
thanks man! appreciate it

thanks! little more than I wanted to spend but figured with all the fakes I better just bite the bullet now
yeah I'm on the same page with you.  it also seems like now is the best time to talk down sellers to the 800/850 range.  you, me, and @kevinnxuall bought frags within the past couple days so we can be comfortable knowing our pairs are legit and not having to worry about it down the line

yeah I'm on the same page with you.  it also seems like now is the best time to talk down sellers to the 800/850 range.  you, me, and @kevinnxuall bought frags within the past couple days so we can be comfortable knowing our pairs are legit and not having to worry about it down the line
I saw the fake pairs with the fixed logo.. its still very easy to tell. the shape is still horrible and the heel is ******* crooked lol.. so don't worry bro !!!

Last edited:
It's all in the details fellas. I'm sure the fake manufacturers can take the time and effort to make their display shoe look pretty close.

But when it comes down to what you will receive it will be way off still. Consistency of materials, paint, construction, stitching etc.

Back
Top Bottom