Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Hopefully they bring the price down like the 88s
happy.gif

Tho I dont actually check to see if the ones being sold are real, they seem to be closing consistently at 450 on ebay. Prolly fake now that I think about it.
yeah lol. flightclub just moved them up to $750 now. I'm convinced I won't get my pair anytime soon 
mean.gif

For hot jordans you gotta buy em right on RD. With time price goes up a lot and if not the fakes are so abundant even the most seasoned veteran can't tell real from fake.

Cool man, thank you. I tried searching within the thread but no luck. But thanks I think I'll give em a try.
If you wanna wait, kevinnxu kevinnxu and I will be receiving our pairs tomorrow from him. I'll post pictures by the afternoon if you want to reaffirm if he's legit or not

Last edited:
Nice, that'd be great. Thank you. I'll hold off til tomorrow then.
yeah it's always best to be sure.  the only thing that made me wary was the fact that i bought a size 10.5 from him last thursday, which was his last size 10.5 (no size 10.5 was available on his site after my purchase).  but two days later another size 10.5 popped up on his website which seemed a little peculiar to me.  but i guess tomorrow we will all be sure!

yeah it's always best to be sure.  the only thing that made me wary was the fact that i bought a size 10.5 from him last thursday, which was his last size 10.5 (no size 10.5 was available on his site after my purchase).  but two days later another size 10.5 popped up on his website which seemed a little peculiar to me.  but i guess tomorrow we will all be sure!
my pair is in custom lol. maybe because i'm from canada :frown: 

hopefully before end of this week 

Yeah I was curious too. Cuz I remember when you posted earlier your box didn't have the red stamp?

Is there a red stamp on inside the box lid? and does anyone else have a pair that have stitching touching the swoosh? Mine doesn't touch the swoosh

Last edited:
Yup I've looked over my pair , feels and looks like JB quality
S/o to NT tho for legit check on sole juicy
Now just need some clear weather to un ds

who's to say a stamp equates to legit pairs though

stamps gotta be easy as hell to replicate

not saying that pair is fake, but just because you got a stamp doesn't mean much imo

Back
Top Bottom