Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

damn, yall going hard for these. gotta double up before u rock em?
eek.gif

i'ma just rock my 1 pair gingerly.
laugh.gif
Repped. #wearyourkicks

A raven just came back with some clutch info :nerd:

Hopefully it's true :nerd:
Well are you gonna let us know :nerd:

He's gotta make people ask questions and whatnot first

"I know something you don't know"

:lol: c'mon fam you know damn well I'm not like that.

I was just waiting for more details on that confirmation, hence the reason I said "hopefully it's true"

I've been on NT long enough to know that if you don't have all the facts don't lead people in the wrong direction.

As far as what I've been told so far, Frags will be available this weekend like JCurrensy said yesterday, but I've only heard about the NY location. Not sure where else they might pop up just yet.

laugh.gif
c'mon fam you know damn well I'm not like that.

I was just waiting for more details on that confirmation, hence the reason I said "hopefully it's true"

I've been on NT long enough to know that if you don't have all the facts don't lead people in the wrong direction.

As far as what I've been told so far, Frags will be available this weekend like JCurrensy said yesterday, but I've only heard about the NY location. Not sure where else they might pop up just yet.
Damn on valentines day too.

Yall know nike tryna get chicks to dump their dudes who go out shoe shopping on that day  
laugh.gif

:lol:

I'm joking my man

:lol: c'mon fam you know damn well I'm not like that.

Damn on valentines day too.

Yall know nike tryna get chicks to dump their dudes who go out shoe shopping on that day  :lol:  

:lol: shorty just gonna have to hit these streets with me, I'll make it up at some point :rofl:

I really hope I have a shot at getting a pair of frags the second time around. Want a pair to rock hard so badly. Been rocking my royals a ton and my collection just feels so incomplete without a pair of frags.

I hope everyone is careful out there.

There are way more fakes than legit pairs out there.

The local douche who sells fakes just got a ton of frags in............

Lol it's V day and my dad birthday. Smh I'm done not buying anything. Ain't no shoe worth the yelling from my lady about buying shoes on v day, I'll hear about that forever.

Any NYC NT'er willing to help out a fellow houstonian NT'er on a size 14 this weekend I will pay well but just dont rape me!!!

From Toronto, 

My pair has been held in US CUSTOM since Saturday ... 

Last time I order from States it went smoothly cleared up about a day , now it's just sitting there... I messaged the seller to contact US Custom for me..  

Does this always happen? I hate ordering from states lol 

Last edited:

From Toronto, 

Last time I order from States it went smoothly cleared up about a day , now it's just sitting there... I messaged the seller to contact US Custom for me..  

damn that's terrible I hope it clears up soon.  It'll be well worth the wait though.  I've stared at my pair a few times a day since I got em 
embarassed.gif

damn that's terrible I hope it clears up soon.  It'll be well worth the wait though.  I've stared at my pair a few times a day since I got em 
embarassed.gif
Hopefully it clears up and deliver on friday or monday... I messaged solejuicy , hopefully he can call US CUSTOM and find out what's happening lol 

oh I put them on and walked around the house a bit and they feel majestic.  I just need the perfect occasion to UNDS them in the wild 

nerd.gif

and @kevinnxu  what did US CUSTOMS say about the package?  why are they holding it up?
[table][tr][td]
Held in US Customs
[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]
Your item is being held in US Customs for further inspection.
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]
February 7, 2015 , 2:21 am
[/td][td]
Departed USPS Facility
[/td][td]
BETHPAGE, NY 11714 
[/td][/tr][/table]
normally when I order from US , custom only takes 1-2 days and passes, i dont think it left USA yet lol 

Last edited:
From Toronto, 

It happened to me when I ordered my Bred 1s from ShelfLife, took about a month to get here (US) from South Africa. Stuck in customs for about a week.

As I've learned from my previous experiences, just stay patient.

Back
Top Bottom