Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

yeah, i am not concerned with my pair at all. everything from top to bottom lines up with legit pairs as far as what ive seen of pairs in my size.

good luck to everyone, i hope you all get your pairs too.

Yeah you should be good

Last edited:
yeah, i am not concerned with my pair at all. everything from top to bottom lines up with legit pairs as far as what ive seen of pairs in my size.

good luck to everyone, i hope you all get your pairs too.
You shouldn't be. Pair looks straight to me.

If you check fleebay and look @ the completed listings for size 13...every logo seems to look like ours. Also looks the same as the ones in the promo shots from JBs tweet.

View media item 1397849
One of the issues w/ so many fakes. Start to second guess every minute detail. Have to anymore though to be careful.

im really looking forward to this restock on friday.

do you guys think it'll drive the price down big time??

im really looking forward to this restock on friday.

do you guys think it'll drive the price down big time??
Exactly the opposite.

If a giant GR does...yea, it'll drop the price on them (ala Infrared 6s or XIs).

Not anything linited though. Just re-ups the hype. If they restock, it'll be in VERY small quantities.

Look @ the 2014 Royal restock. Prior to that, pairs were in the $400 range. After, it's almost double.

A restock on these will only get people who had moved on another glimmer of hope, and desire to get a pair. Prices going to keep climbing.

Got some matching laces to go with the frags. Peep the sig AJ1 fam 
nthat.gif

I dont know whats goin on but there has to be a new breed of scammers out. I see so many new ebayers with listings that include low pp invoice shipped. These guys must be pretty low and will probably ship some bad fakes. I cant understand it cause by now, there is no way they will retain the cash unless they plan to close the account after collecting the funds. Pretty stupid.

Back
Top Bottom