Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Damn man still there? Whatd solejuicy say?
yeah still there. he trying to help me but you can't really do anything since US custom.... I'm leaving country mid march.. hopefully arrives before march 
tired.gif

Frags restocked today @ the pop up shop on 166 Flatbush , they opened at 6AM and line was DEEP from what I heard, but apparently that's not the only place restocking in NYC today
Fcfs at 6am? None of those wristbands needed...it's been impossible to get a reservation time slot at brooklyn's pop up shop

Last edited:
frags @ snkrstation/sneakerbox store tonight apparently if you have an appointment 

Last edited:
Anybody willing to fight this weather in NYC to get shoes. I salute you and you deserve frags dons and whatever else Nike can throw your way. I'll be in my damn house.

I was at Snk station earlier, when I got inside the foams was just selling out. It's def a struggle because bruh, bruh its COLD! Like OD COLD. My homie got a 9pm appt, I hope he can look out if Frags drop

I was at Snk station earlier, when I got inside the foams was just selling out. It's def a struggle because bruh, bruh its COLD! Like OD COLD. My homie got a 9pm appt, I hope he can look out if Frags drop
Damn I shouldve went but I'm not feeling too good and I had a 8PM appt

Damn I shouldve went but I'm not feeling too good and I had a 8PM appt
u might of been able to cook papi but yeah its a rough task. i met an Nt'er while waiting  on line, copped him hot coco

Back
Top Bottom