Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

u might of been able to cook papi but yeah its a rough task. i met an Nt'er while waiting  on line, copped him hot coco
I was so let down when I went there Friday after putting my name in for both dates that I was like it's probably gonna be some wack shoes I didn't want but now I'm feeling some type of way :lol: :smh:

u might of been able to cook papi but yeah its a rough task. i met an Nt'er while waiting  on line, copped him hot coco
I was so let down when I went there Friday after putting my name in for both dates that I was like it's probably gonna be some wack shoes I didn't want but now I'm feeling some type of way
laugh.gif
mean.gif
u right they should of been more strict why not ask our size so pairs was there 4 everyone. by the time i got in no foams was left in my size. people was just buying to resell clearly. my bro cooked he took the foams in his size 

-1 degree right now in NYC? :rofl:

And dudes are standing in line to cop shoes. Bravo.

Yeah, thats appealing to me. You guys have thicker skin then me. I wore a jacket in 75 degree weather today.

it not our fault why invite that many people to that small *** shop. the pavillion was huge, would of been better 4 the station

u right they should of been more strict why not ask our size so pairs was there 4 everyone. by the time i got in no foams was left in my size. people was just buying to resell clearly. my bro cooked he took the foams in his size 
yep they should've done that as well when reserving a spot i guess or asking when you wait on line but that would probably be to tedious. its funny too because when i was there friday everyone on line was looking to resell and when we got in there and it was just pythons and air force 1s, dudes were asking how much they going for and left without hardly anything lol

pleasure bro worth the wait, def hmu 4 assists inthe future ill help if i can. 

lol the frag rumor had us hyped, but the sneaker gods wasnt on our side
did you do NTNY event? how was that? i didn't hear anyone talk about that
oh u missed it on the 1 thread. Bro.....TRASH! i caught my NYC 1s off an assist while there. if i missed out i would have been pissed. 

oh u missed it on the 1 thread. Bro.....TRASH! i caught my NYC 1s off an assist while there. if i missed out i would have been pissed. 
that sucks lol. i was thinking of getting the NYC 1s in the morning but i was procrastination on going but i was able to head out to flatbush tho and seeing all them jordans 
smokin.gif

that sucks lol. i was thinking of getting the NYC 1s in the morning but i was procrastination on going but i was able to head out to flatbush tho and seeing all them jordans 
smokin.gif
flatbush pop up was sexy.

my bro at the station now no Frags. he grabbed the red foams tho, they must of restocked

my bro at the station now no Frags. he grabbed the red foams tho, they must of restocked
did they have the frags actually? I still dont wanna believe 
laugh.gif
 and i saw the red foams on feet when i went to SNKRSTATION friday but i didn't like them at all. foams need some contrast on them. all red or any foam with just 1 single color all over just isn't appealing 

did they have the frags actually? I still dont wanna believe 
laugh.gif
 and i saw the red foams on feet when i went to SNKRSTATION friday but i didn't like them at all. foams need some contrast on them. all red or any foam with just 1 single color all over just isn't appealing 
i actually like them in person, the foams. no frags they got them on display but not 4 sale. this weekend kinda sucked, they rewarded the wrong people

i actually like them in person, the foams. no frags they got them on display but not 4 sale. this weekend kinda sucked, they rewarded the wrong people
Such a troll move :lol: i agree with you the only people who really cooked on getting the sneakers. if you wanted to be out in the AM stand out in the freezing cold...motivation some people have for sneakers is crazy

Rather be in my house playing my ps4 by myself on that console for loners....:wink:

Last edited:

Such a troll move
laugh.gif
i agree with you the only people who really cooked on getting the sneakers. if you wanted to be out in the AM stand out in the freezing cold...motivation some people have for sneakers is crazy

Rather be in my house playing my ps4 by myself on that console for loners....
wink.gif
ill play ps4 with u anytime u want 
happy.gif

my frags came in yesterday, but i was OT. just got back today and now have em in hand. i must say, they are as advertised. leather is buttery soft. shoes are really dope. worth the price they're going for?? of course not. :lol: but dope nonetheless and at this point we all at least understand why the prices are what they are.

my pair both shoes look pretty much identical. i have the usual one frag logo is embossed a little deeper than the other, but that doesn't bother me. my only real complaint is there's a small scrape on the right shoe on the heel near the frag logo where the blue blue paint has come off the leather. it's probably barely noticeable while being worn, but it does bother me a little considering the cost.

i'll snap some pics soon.

Back
Top Bottom