Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

not necessarily
when you open a dispute against him it will freeze his funds and prevent him from making transactions on his account
i think you should have given him time to track the package and give you a refund on his own
Seriously? I thought it just means automatically refund. Well, the package was resent back to him delivered this morning. 

I think you were just being impatient, again.

From the outside looking in, doesn't seem like he was going to give you any troubles with your refund. Seems like he did everything he could for you on his end and you still hit him with the PP claim.

From the outside looking in, doesn't seem like he was going to give you any troubles with your refund. Seems like he did everything he could for you on his end and you still hit him with the PP claim.
I believe so.. I'm truly sorry SoleJuicy, I'm leaving the country in two weeks, don't have much time that's why... 

You are a great seller, great customer service, very recommended, but i'm just a impatient buyer here.... 
nerd.gif

I believe so.. I'm truly sorry SoleJuicy, I'm leaving the country in two weeks, don't have much time that's why... 

You are a great seller, great customer service, very recommended, but i'm just a impatient buyer here.... :nerd:  

:lol: :smh:

I figured.

Things happen though, just try to be patient when dealing with international shipments, especially when it's a great seller who's providing excellent communication and customer service. As grimey & thirsty as this sneaker hobby can be, it's great we still have a few sellers out there going above and beyond to make buyers feel comfortable when dealing with online purchases.

laugh.gif
mean.gif

I figured.

Things happen though, just try to be patient when dealing with international shipments, especially when it's a great seller who's providing excellent communication and customer service. As grimey & thirsty as this sneaker hobby can be, it's great we still have a few sellers out there going above and beyond to make buyers feel comfortable when dealing with online purchases.
If you were in my situation, time is very limited for me... 

He is great seller, going everything trying to help me... All I ask for is a refund that's all, that's why I opened the dispute.. didn't know he would have limited funds after opened...I am truly sorry. 
sick.gif

Why would you open a PP claim when fam was trying to help you out through the entire process? I understand if he ignored your messages and couldn't get in contact with him at all, but that doesn't seem like the case here ...
question for the ages, I had coldcity do the same to me :lol:

Could you please take all this to pms , as I get notices of new posts , and come here just to watch new info about a paypal case ?

No hate , just its so irrelevant to the topic , and I dont see why the public posting of all this .

Take it to PMs guys please ?

Thanks , and sorry if I sound stupid .

:lol: :smh:

I figured.

Things happen though, just try to be patient when dealing with international shipments, especially when it's a great seller who's providing excellent communication and customer service. As grimey
If you were in my situation, time is very limited for me... 

He is great seller, going everything trying to help me... All I ask for is a refund that's all, that's why I opened the dispute.. didn't know he would have limited funds after opened...I am truly sorry. :x

I understand, hopefully he does as well :lol:

Why would you open a PP claim when fam was trying to help you out through the entire process? I understand if he ignored your messages and couldn't get in contact with him at all, but that doesn't seem like the case here ...
question for the ages, I had coldcity do the same to me :lol:

:lol: ColdCity is my bro and you my dude, I know about that situation but I don't want any parts of it :rofl: :rofl:

Could you please take all this to pms , as I get notices of new posts , and come here just to watch new info about a paypal case ?

No hate , just its so irrelevant to the topic , and I dont see why the public posting of all this .

Take it to PMs guys please ?

Thanks , and sorry if I sound stupid .

Pretty sure you're not the only one getting alerts. The conversation is Fragment related so I don't really see an issue. The guy didn't realize the ramifications of a PP claim so we're here just trying to help him out so he has a better understanding.

Sorry about the noises guys

I messaged SoleJuicy, here what I will do.

He gives me a refund and I will give 20$ USD to cover some of his shipping.

since he did have excellent customer service. 

Does that sound fair ? 

Last edited:
Pretty sure you're not the only one getting alerts. The conversation is Fragment related so I don't really see an issue. The guy didn't realize the ramifications of a PP claim so we're here just trying to help him out so he has a better understanding.

I agree. Not only will it help him but also others wondering the same thing. That guy is upset that he's getting alerts. It really doesn't take much time to delete the emails.

Yah at any point you can request refund. Claims are kinda reserved for when the two parties really have a disagreement.

Sorry about the noises guys

I messaged SoleJuicy, here what I will do.

He gives me a refund and I will give 20$ USD to cover some of his shipping.

since he did have excellent customer service. 

Does that sound fair ? 
Nah its cool, I'll just take the hit. Just needed to vent a bit thats all. Felt it was a smack in the face after I did everything in my power to help you get your package and then you open a dispute with quickness. Refund will be processed shortly. Lets just dead this, over and done.

Oh btw, a dispute doesn't freeze PP accts, just puts you in the negatives.

Nah its cool, I'll just take the hit. Just needed to vent a bit thats all. Felt it was a smack in the face after I did everything in my power to help you get your package and then you open a dispute with quickness. Refund will be processed shortly. Lets just dead this, over and done.

Oh btw, a dispute doesn't freeze PP accts, just puts you in the negatives.
Great seller very recommended, just my impatience caused this.. a size 8.5 should be up very soon.. 
sick.gif

gain quite an experience today..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom