Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Response I got from a guy selling fugazi frags. I asked him how come he said the sneakers aren't fake but aren't authentic either lol

"The sneaker is believed to be "Grey Market". The shoe may have small flaws that differ from the actual Authentic sneaker. My team have inspected these shoes and the box and have come up with that conclusion. There are Quality control stickers inside the box just like the authentics and the label matches up but the Fragment logo is not as deeply imprinted as on the actual authentics. Look at it as C Grade sneakers."

lulzors

Can't even front, I respect that. He telling you what it is, if you buy em at that point it's on you, shouldnt even get a refund at that point

Price are not bad. Still in search for these as well for a decent price. Man I was in NYC and missed the re-stock.

i think if fcny got these at 800 i would pull the trigger, don't see it going down there though. who knows could be a desperate seller.

i think if fcny got these at 800 i would pull the trigger, don't see it going down there though. who knows could be a desperate seller.
Sucks that you're willing to pay that, and the sellers on FCNY (I'm assuming you're an 11 from your sig), are going to end up netting less than that after FC's cut.

Part of the business model though, so can't really do much/complain about it though, but it still stings.  Your pair is just sitting there waiting to be worn, and the seller is just sitting there waiting to be paid.

Good luck man, hope you find your pair for your price.  

Sucks that you're willing to pay that, and the sellers on FCNY (I'm assuming you're an 11 from your sig), are going to end up netting less than that after FC's cut.

Part of the business model though, so can't really do much/complain about it though, but it still stings.  Your pair is just sitting there waiting to be worn, and the seller is just sitting there waiting to be paid.

Good luck man, hope you find your pair for your price.  
yeah i mean - i've been scouring ebay for people willing to do 700-750 meet up. Surprisingly there actually have been some sellers willing to talk but I don't feel comfortable meeting up with a stranger for that much cash and I also don't trust my own legit checking skills enough. I'm biased towards FCNY bc I've done some business there and obviously I trust the legit-ness - which is the reason why people are willing to pay the premium.

Last edited:
props to @jerryj20  for tryna help me out! 
nthat.gif

So word is End Clothing is releasing some on Saturday? Man that would be a dream if I could cop these for retail. 

Listen,  I was just asking for confirmation. I didn't know if this was for real.  Sounded too good to be true. If this is true I know it will be damn near impossible, but one can dream.

Was at FCNY this past week while visiting New York. I didn't realize they let people try on shoes? So you would essentially have to allow people to try on your $1000 sneakers and possibly not buy them. Eff that.

Was at FCNY this past week while visiting New York. I didn't realize they let people try on shoes? So you would essentially have to allow people to try on your $1000 sneakers and possibly not buy them. Eff that.
well I mean trying on sneakers does make sense. That's why ppl don't bring corks in like that, cuz trying em on is a problem

Yeah they let people try on sneakers, nothing wrong with that IMO. Seller just has to understand if they consign there it's possible.

You expect them not to try it on ? If ur dropping crazy money on shoes you might as well get the right size

I understand that, but with a jordan 1 you should generally know your size when looking at something like frags.

I dont think many people walk into flight club and buy frags as their first jordan 1.

It just caught me off guard. A lot of people won't buy a shoe someone else has tried on. If thats the case, then after a few people try on your shoes the chance of them selling diminishes rapidly...

Back
Top Bottom