Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Are these real ?
I'm PayPal ready 
roll.gif

That lace bag way to big looks like a sandwich bag and the toe box is hella bulky.. What price did he try to give you

about to pull the trigger for $900 meetup but not sure how to tell the difference between really good fakes. Dude has receipt from 166 Flatbush but who knows if he swapped or not.

@alp, you know anybody with a size 8/8.5?

about to pull the trigger for $900 meetup but not sure how to tell the difference between really good fakes. Dude has receipt from 166 Flatbush but who knows if he swapped or not.

Just sold my DS 8.5 for $925 paypal direct. I've seen some size 8s for sale for $750 invc'd still.

had to work him off from $950! lol, took a lot of convincing too. Found him on CL, rather not deal with ebay and fish out the fakes. At least with CL, i can meetup in person and check it out myself. Wish I could find it for less than $900, most are asking $950-$1000, and thats just the reasonable ones of the bunch.

mikeyman, if you dont mind, can you PM me where you're seeing $750 invoice? sounds a little low

Last edited:

Nah don't currently know anyone with that size

my second pair just came in today. i sold my 2013 breds to help defer the cost. i figured its just a matter of time before they get the remaster treatment. i dont see frags coming out again (but who knows with jb).

both size 13 and got both for sub $800 after working every seller on ebay :D

View media item 1432393

Last edited:

I've got a size 8.5. You can shoot me a message if you've got questions.

as much as I would like to double up we know how this will go

people on twitter start talking about things popping up

restock gets cancelled like the last few 

Back
Top Bottom