Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Yup and the 3% paypal takes. It always amazes me to see guys trying to flip new GR releases on ebay for like $230. You pay $190-$200 for the shoe then sell it on ebay for $230+ship. You did all that for like $5.
I commend sellers like that because it shows they're not greedy for people's money!

Yup and the 3% paypal takes. It always amazes me to see guys trying to flip new GR releases on ebay for like $230. You pay $190-$200 for the shoe then sell it on ebay for $230+ship. You did all that for like $5.

I commend sellers like that because it shows they're not greedy for people's money!
It means they're too dumb to collect people's money lmaoo.

lol what? no it means that they made a miscalculations thinking the shoe would go for more than that. So they need that cash back by selling close to retail. Also whose to say they didn't pick up those pairs under retail. 

It means they're too dumb to collect people's money lmaoo.
Thought this was a sneaker thread not a "how to get the most money thread"

lol what? no it means that they made a miscalculations thinking the shoe would go for more than that. So they need that cash back by selling close to retail. Also whose to say they didn't pick up those pairs under retail. 
No everyone thats a seller thinks about money man, you don't know the situation, I don't know the situation; all I know is that the price is not a **** price.

its quite clear what the situation is, the resellers buying up all these GR OG retros thinking theres money to be made, turns out JB massively produced them and resellers can't be sitting on 10 pairs of Legend Blue 4's, so they gotta cut their losses and try to get back what they paid by selling close to retail. If you get some years in from buying and selling and seeing the trend, you'll see this quite clear as well. 

Keep in mind some resellers develop relationships with connects by taking stock in some of the sneakers that won't necessarily turn a large profit. Resellers who are looking for connects but only want to buy the good stuff won't have any real connections because you're not doing anybody favors. So that means sometimes you have to take on the jordans that won't necessarily turn a huge profit, but I think we all know it's generally difficult to take a loss on jordans if you're willing to wait. That's the cost of doing business with some of the retailers who backdoor - if you want Legend Blue/Gamma 11s, Ferrari 14s, Carmine/Infrared 6s, Snakeskin/Concord/Infrared 11s, you have to be willing to take on some of the other fluff that sits for a bit. This isn't the case with everybody but a couple of my reselling contacts describe it this way. And obviously this doesn't apply to the hyper limited releases like Frags/DSMs/etc.

Also not everybody pays the 10% on ebay.

i think most resellers won't budge on prices of limited kicks like frags bc that makes up for all the sneakers they are sitting on/having to sell for retail or a little more

Only certain shoes are really worth trying to resale. I struck out on the Frags and paid the high resale, but I resold 4 pair of B/inf 6 and 4 pair of LB XI to pay for 1 pair of Frags so it all ended up a zero sum game in the end.

Only certain shoes are really worth trying to resale. I struck out on the Frags and paid the high resale, but I resold 4 pair of B/inf 6 and 4 pair of LB XI to pay for 1 pair of Frags so it all ended up a zero sum game in the end.
shouldn't have to be like that tho. this is the reason there are high reselling prices. nerdy white kids who will do anything to try to be cool

shouldn't have to be like that tho. this is the reason there are high reselling prices. nerdy white kids who will do anything to try to be cool

No it shouldn't, and it wasn't this way before and it won't always be this bad in the future, but it is now, so you just do what you gotta do.

When I was that kids age, baseball cards were in the same way Jordans are now, Way over priced and all the card companies were spamming new pack, we kids moved on to something else after a few years and now its just old dudes trading cards between each other.

Last edited:

No it shouldn't, and it wasn't this way before and it won't always be this bad in the future, but it is now, so you just do what you gotta do.

When I was that kids age, baseball cards were in the same way Jordans are now, Way over priced and all the card companies were spamming new pack, we kids moved on to something else after a few years and now its just old dudes trading cards between each other.
patiently waiting for that day so everything goes back to normal

lol i always find it funny when people hate on others who don't look or dress like they do.
its not hating I'm just stating facts. i went to ONE sneaker con in my life and will NEVER go again bc of nerdy white kids. AND IM WHITE

the reason why there are high reselling prices is because people in general are willing to pay those prices. 

lol i always find it funny when people hate on others who don't look or dress like they do.
its not hating I'm just stating facts. i went to ONE sneaker con in my life and will NEVER go again bc of nerdy white kids. AND IM WHITE
nerdy kids are everywhere thoses days...stop hatin on tha kids m8 
laugh.gif

look like my frags are stuck at customs...been like 2 weeks now...

they come from USA (nyc) to Canada (montreal)

i have never had any problem with things stuck at customs and i have ordered many many times

what u guys think bout that?

look like my frags are stuck at customs...been like 2 weeks now...

they come from USA (nyc) to Canada (montreal)

i have never had any problem with things stuck at customs and i have ordered many many times

what u guys think bout that?
They just got pulled into a random inspection, I've had the same sort of delay happen to me before. 

Back
Top Bottom