Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

i've mad exceptions with over retail, but these are way to up there for me :lol:    really nice shoe tho :smokin

o and i could just get rid of a couple pairs to get them, but i have a hard time letting things go 

Same thing, i have stuff in the closet that if i let go it will give me the funds to get these, but i wont

i still haven't even tried my pair on yet. they will most def. get unDS'd sometime this summer tho. but with the way things are looking in baltimore right now, there's alot more to think about other than being fresh. it's going up out here.

Lol you posted this just because he says "quality isn't THAT crazy" you're something else. Quality on frags IS amazing, he musta got a bunk pair. Sure I think sometimes people exaggerate, but nevertheless the quality is butter on the frags.
Do you really think they are that much better than lets say the black toes or black white 1s? Not drastically different

Do you really think they are that much better than lets say the black toes or black white 1s? Not drastically different
I have black and whites also, and I think they are a significant step up in quality. Not only the leather but the mold and the tongue. I mostly just posted that because I think it's funny Sakuragi is always hating on the frags. But like I said a lot of people exaggerate their quality, but they are definitely the best quality retro we've gotten in quite some time.

idk about exaggeration on quality, I was kinda apathetic when I saw my pair...but then as you wear it you see how damn nice the leather wears compared to the 2013 pairs

I have black and whites also, and I think they are a significant step up in quality. Not only the leather but the mold and the tongue. I mostly just posted that because I think it's funny Sakuragi is always hating on the frags. But like I said a lot of people exaggerate their quality, but they are definitely the best quality retro we've gotten in quite some time.
I respect you for that man, that all I wanted to show; people exaggerate too much about the quality.

nah its just better materials, the b/w are the same, they just look way better worn than 2013s do even tho 2013s have the far superior colorways

It's called friends watching each others back. 
it should be beyond that. the community, real sneaker heads shouldn't be trying to get top dollar for sneakers. It shows who has love for the game and who is in it for financial gain. I sell most of my sneakers which are usually in DS or VNDS condition for close to retail or sometimes under and ill tell you honestly, the majority of my sneakers were paid resell prices bc i had no time to sit on the computer or wait online for a sneaker release. With that being said I have a great paying full time job so I'm not looking to kill someone over sneaker prices ill let them go for decent price just to put some money back in my pocket and not to recoup what i paid for them

it should be beyond that. the community, real sneaker heads shouldn't be trying to get top dollar for sneakers. It shows who has love for the game and who is in it for financial gain. I sell most of my sneakers which are usually in DS or VNDS condition for close to retail or sometimes under and ill tell you honestly, the majority of my sneakers were paid resell prices bc i had no time to sit on the computer or wait online for a sneaker release. With that being said I have a great paying full time job so I'm not looking to kill someone over sneaker prices ill let them go for decent price just to put some money back in my pocket and not to recoup what i paid for them
That idea is truly noble. Would you please practice what you preach and sell me your royals for retail, or how about $350, you still make a tiny profit but you're not too greedy after all.

That idea is truly noble. Would you please practice what you preach and sell me your royals for retail, or how about $350, you still make a tiny profit but you're not too greedy after all.
If i had royals, and all they did was sit in my closet and got no foot time I would gladly sell them to you for a lot cheaper than people are asking.

Back
Top Bottom