Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

see, that's that ****. for $1200, someone gonna wanna see some pics.
What a joke. 
roll.gif

I'm trying to score a pair right now size 11-12 but skeptical on the two n pairs I'm talking to these guys about on ebay any tips on what to look for in real ones or fakes?

I'm trying to score a pair right now size 11-12 but skeptical on the two n pairs I'm talking to these guys about on ebay any tips on what to look for in real ones or fakes?
You live near FC? If so go with them and get a LC for the pairs. Frag logo, leather can't be shiny. Toe box holes, size tag with dates in shoe, height on ankle collars (side and backs)

Last edited:
You live near FC? If so go with them and get a LC for the pairs. Frag logo, leather can't be shiny. Toe box holes, size tag with dates in shoe, height on ankle collars (side and backs)

No i dont but I don't hAve a sneaker shop to close nearest sneaker shop is 35 45 mins away they be able to help but that's a far drive to show some pics I'll be seeing them at a sneaker show along with other stores Sunday but that's a long wait an don't wanna lose out by then

No i dont but I don't hAve a sneaker shop to close nearest sneaker shop is 35 45 mins away they be able to help but that's a far drive to show some pics I'll be seeing them at a sneaker show along with other stores Sunday but that's a long wait an don't wanna lose out by then
Post pics in here if you can

I really want another pair of these, but the price is out of hand. I am thinking of selling some of my kicks to offset the cost... I have probably posted this here already but i'm just talk myself out of doing it lol.

Back
Top Bottom