Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I'll Just leave this here> 
pimp.gif
Yeah man nice family picture! 
pimp.gif

LMAO @ $1400. ya'll have problems. 

Most i've spent on a shoe was 500, 3 times.

Lebron 9 south beach

Jordan 6/7 GMP Pack

Jordan 11/29 Pack

besides that, never spent over 300. 

1400 is crazy imo. I'd pay 6 mybe 7 for frags. It wasn't long ago they were that price. It wasn't long ago 1s were way cheaper

I'm not even from NY yet I won 2 raffles for my size 10 From Flight 23 and DSM when I was up there for Christmas/New Year Eve......I'm not ballin to drop $1750 for pairs like people in here but I know how to ball at retail :smile:

$1,750, eh? that's a pretty specific number so i'm just curious who exactly u might be referring to??

:nerd:

Wow 9.5 and 10 sold out on FC. Guess someone had 1500 to blow.

Last edited:
$1,750, eh? that's a pretty specific number so i'm just curious who exactly u might be referring to??

:nerd:
Lol lurkin again are we......lol I just threw a figure out there which was $250 more than the current rate these going for.

:lol:
brah, i don't troll ur comments like u would like to believe. i'm rarely even on here anymore as i'm finally done with the madness. i just happen to log in at random and saw ur caomment and was curious.

brah, i don't troll ur comments like u would like to believe. i'm rarely even on here anymore as i'm finally done with the madness. i just happen to log in at random and saw ur caomment and was curious.
Lol madness? Everything seems fine here Everybody Eating getting pairs and ishhhhh :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
I thought paying $500 for the GOF pack was ridiculous

$1000 for a pair of jays, if i ever just chop my feet off

Have no problem selling yall a pair for that price tho lol

Last edited:
Lol madness? Everything seems fine here Everybody Eating getting pairs and ishhhhh :smokin :smokin :smokin
madness meaning the shoe game in general. i'm finally done (for the most part). definitely not buying every release like i've pretty much done for like a decade. i have virtually every shoe i want at this point so there's no need to frequent the forums and post as much.

madness meaning the shoe game in general. i'm finally done (for the most part). definitely not buying every release like i've pretty much done for like a decade. i have virtually every shoe i want at this point so there's no need to frequent the forums and post as much.
For me I still need (Releases I really want):

Black and Red 1s (Nike Air)

Concord 11s

Carmine 6s

Back
Top Bottom