Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Are those from the pair you just copped off eBay?
nerd.gif

Probably fake, unless someone is really hurting for money right now.
No sir. That will arrive today. I'll post pics later this evening.

That size tag pic is from a pair I was looking at but they have since sold. I was very hesitant about the dates. The seller had/has a lot of promo stuff from JB so I was puzzled about it. Still am.

air brock 5 air brock 5
IMO, I'm 50/50. The only thing that is different than mine and that I've seen on a few legit pairs is the prodo dates.

Mine shows 07/09/14 - 09/11/14 as seen on other legit pairs.

But yours is clearly from overseas.

Last edited:
air brock 5 air brock 5
IMO, I'm 50/50. The only thing that is different than mine and that I've seen on a few legit pairs is the prodo dates.

air brock 5 air brock 5

Thanks.

Anyone else have any thoughts on these?

Legit- 1
Fake- 1

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 Can we get an inspection on these please :nerd:, they're an overseas pair.

Looks good to me although one NTer said:

I believe they are fake considering fake Jordans from China have that circle sticker on insole and the white sticker on the bottom of the box

They look good to me...  I've owned pairs that came with the white sticker on the bottom of the box.  If it's purchased from a Nike China store, it will come with it.  I haven't bought any recent purchases overseas but I have older shoes from like mid 2000's that came with those stickers.  Stitching appears to be in the correct places, no widows peaks, lace bag size is good and wings logo size and angle seems correct.  Do you have a close up of the soles?

They look good to me...  I've owned pairs that came with the white sticker on the bottom of the box.  If it's purchased from a Nike China store, it will come with it.  I haven't bought any recent purchases overseas but I have older shoes from like mid 2000's that came with those stickers.  Stitching appears to be in the correct places, no widows peaks, lace bag size is good and wings logo size and angle seems correct.  Do you have a close up of the soles?
I think you're good to go Brock.

I'll compare them to mine when I get home tonight.

@Air Brock 5  100% legit.
Thanks everyone for the help. I repped you guys.

smile.gif

Is this the right thread to get tips on customizing a pair of Laser 1s? If it isn't can someone point me in the right direction?

Edit: my bad, I think I found it

Last edited:
@endeesee  (A.K.A  Alvin LI from brooklyn) die in a grease of fire u pce of crap scammer (got me for frags like a year ago ...
mad.gif

congrats all for your Frags!

they simply beautiful 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom