Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I'm 11 years older than you, when I was 20 it was the furthest thing from my mind haha. Thanks man
You're 31, yeah I'm just now about to get my first girlfriend (hopefully) so yeah I'm way behind of some others.  Some people in my high school class already have one or two children.

Dam u mind if I ask how much? I can't find anything my size under 1k and that's rare to find a pair real an in my size. I want a pair bad

You're 31, yeah I'm just now about to get my first girlfriend (hopefully) so yeah I'm way behind of some others.  Some people in my high school class already have one or two children.
Yeah i'm 31, but yeah man don't see it as being behind, you are doing the right thing. I waited til I was able to give my child a good life.  Good luck with your girl man, hope everything works out. 

Trying again on these. Just received shipping confirmation. Will post pics when they arrive.
Grats man , can't wait to see the pics. What did you pay for them since they're VNDS, if you don't mind me asking? I want to buy another pair but I am thinking of buying a worn once or twice pair and keeping the ones I have DS. Thanks in advance.

eBay: 111796901143

I'm pretty sure they're legit. I could be wrong. I couldn't pass up on the price for a worn once pair considering what I've seen while researching.
They look legit. I compared the pics to my pair and everything is alike except the production dates, but your pair seems to be from overseas.

Definitely looking forward to pics as well.

Grats man , can't wait to see the pics. What did you pay for them since they're VNDS, if you don't mind me asking? I want to buy another pair but I am thinking of buying a worn once or twice pair and keeping the ones I have DS. Thanks in advance.
$849.99 worn once.

I seem to remember a seller from about 2 months ago informing me that he was accepting a $950 invoiced offer in the same condition. I offered him $900.

$849.99 worn once.

I seem to remember a seller from about 2 months ago informing me that he was accepting a $950 invoiced offer in the same condition. I offered him $900.
wow that's a steal if I could find another 13 for that price I'll cop with the quickness , congrats 

Yea that's a great price, if you plan on wearing em anyway doesn't really matter too much

Can someone point into the direction of the legit checking frag masters got a pair I'm super uncertain about thanks everyone!

Back
Top Bottom