Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Hello, am I looking at fakes if the retail sticker price says 160? I think these retailed at 185. I'm looking at an online auction out in the UK. thanks.

Still want.. still cant afford.
laugh.gif

They are so nice! I have SBB's, banned (2011), and I think these slightly trail banned' in quality. I know SBB's are soft but thin and to me not as good as frags or banned'

Last edited:
They are so nice! I have SBB's, banned (2011), and I think these slightly trail banned' in quality. I know SBB's are soft but thin and to me not as good as frags or banned'
Frags is a dope shoe shoe all around. Quality is on point along with the colorway. The BHM 1's (2017)  should definitely be in the discussion in terms of quality. The leather is top notch in comparison to the ones mentioned including Frags. I have both SBB's, 2011 Banneds, and Frags. With the BHM 1's the leather on the entire shoe minus the sole and tongue is the same type of leather and very soft, not just in certain places.

Finally, I can say, I'm close to owning a pair.

It's at StockX for verification now.

Selling a pair of Zebra 350 helped me pull the trigger.

Finally, I can say, I'm close to owning a pair.

It's at StockX for verification now.

Selling a pair of Zebra 350 helped me pull the trigger.
Congrats.. I wish I had an extra pair of Zebras to do the same lol. I like my one pair.. Ill figure a way to get them one day hopefully.

Just received it yesterday.
I'll check my pair at home but some reason these look slightly off to me.. the top black leather part seems less/smaller than usual.  Don't want to ruin your excitement or anything but maybe other frag owners can chime in

Back
Top Bottom