Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

The rule with resell sites is usually ... buy in first release and you are probably pretty safe as the majority of stock is going to come from dudes trying to off their legit pairs.

Except yeezys... I will never buy them resell, too easy and too good of fakes. Not to mention the damn price.

also if it's an older shoe that isn't highly highly sought after, you're probably safe there as well.

[thread="605694"]hope you didnt take the stockx tag off the sneakers because to stockx you could of switched the legit pairs you got with fakes.[/thread]
if the tag is their thats a super bad look for stockx

Tag or no tag, StockX should be taking pictures of all the shoes they receive in the first place but they reply on a dumb tag

I think goat takes all kinds of pictures of every pair they receive hence the long wait times for authentication. So let's say someone receives a pair of shoes and says goat sent them fakes, they can compare to the pictures of the shoes they sent out

Have already reached out to them and sent them the pictures.

Will update on the outcome.

Don't want to jump into conclusion or shooting them because so far StockX do have pretty good record for customer service.

But I guess it is a reminder to always double check regardless.

Thanks for the help guys.

Frag owner here as well and I can't believe that pair made it through stockX.

Bit off topic but I ordered JBC 31 through stockX and they lost my order in their system for 2 weeks. Spoke via email a few times but they could not locate my order. Filed a paypal claim and the kicks arrived next day. Done with them. Will stick to GOAT.

Have already reached out to them and sent them the pictures.

Will update on the outcome.

Don't want to jump into conclusion or shooting them because so far StockX do have pretty good record for customer service.

But I guess it is a reminder to always double check regardless.

Thanks for the help guys.

Can you please post this on twitter. Would love to see them spin this.

Memorial day is no excuse lol. And yeah I hope he didnt take the tag off of those.. that is either a crazy overlook on their part or simply a factory flaw. I can easily see that being a flaw but what do I know.

I don't think StockX is totally off in terms of LC'ing though. I have experienced first hand buying a pair of shoes that they said did not pass their check and I was refunded.

Waiting to see the outcome of this
nerd.gif

They offered a 25 discount on this order or refund if I return them.

Choose to return them because the lack of a whole stitch is too much for me, even if it's legit.

Pretty pleased with how they handle this though, despite what I received.

lol must be the dude who had those frags with the missing stitching... saw a legit pair when these first came out with that same missing part
Seems like a lot of people missed it and most said it was authentic from jump. Maybe a quality control issue, a huge one :lol: , but not telling that it's fake. Still woulda returned them too if I got sent something like that.

Last edited:
They offered a 25 discount on this order or refund if I return them.

Choose to return them because the lack of a whole stitch is too much for me, even if it's legit.

Pretty pleased with how they handle this though, despite what I received.

25 dollars or 25%?

Seems like a lot of people missed it and most said it was authentic from jump. Maybe a quality control issue, a huge one
laugh.gif
, but not telling that it's fake. Still woulda returned them too if I got sent something like that.
Yeah, that's why, I rather play safe and keep my money instead of having sleepless nights doubting if I paid for a real one.
25 dollars or 25%?
25 dollars lol.

I've also never seen such a lightly embossed logo on a pair. Looks maybe like a Marshalls actually made them, not just sold them.

Seems like a lot of people missed it and most said it was authentic from jump. Maybe a quality control issue, a huge one :lol: , but not telling that it's fake. Still woulda returned them too if I got sent something like that.

Yeah, that's why, I rather play safe and keep my money instead of having sleepless nights doubting if I paid for a real one.

25 dollars or 25%?

25 dollars lol.
Only way I'd deal with a flaw like that is if it was retail or Marshalls purchase :lol: Not if I paid what they're going for in the resale market regardless of authenticity. Its not like JB hasn't made complete blunders in the past....

Last edited:
lol must be the dude who had those frags with the missing stitching... saw a legit pair when these first came out with that same missing part

I think a year or two back someone got a pair of retro ones missing the stitch

I can't comment on frags since I don't own them or look at them enough since Can't own them :lol: so yea it can be a flaw BUT I can't comment on the legitimacy of the shoe itself but one or two members came out and said fake so either way I still think the buyer should go to social media as edshoecator is suggesting because outside of the few in this thread, no one knows about it and we seen it first hand.

No fake stories like some from before with goat and StockX

But hey if he doesn't wanna let people know what StockX sent him, that's on him then

I think a year or two back someone got a pair of retro ones missing the stitch

I can't comment on frags since I don't own them or look at them enough since Can't own them :lol: so yea it can be a flaw BUT I can't comment on the legitimacy of the shoe itself but one or two members came out and said fake so either way I still think the buyer should go to social media as edshoecator is suggesting because outside of the few in this thread, no one knows about it and we seen it first hand.

No fake stories like some from before with goat and StockX

But hey if he doesn't wanna let people know what StockX sent him, that's on him then
The first few people said they were legit until someone finally noticed the stitch and then people started saying fake. Another member posted they have seen legit Frags with a missing stitch so a legit check should go beyond a stitch. Legit or not no way I'd pay resale for a pair with that flaw.

Yea that's the issue is dude paid resell and they sent him a pair like that. Legit or not that's messed up in general

As much as people hate on goat that's the whole point, first they legit check them then check for issues. Those wouldn't have passed GOAT legit or not

Yea that's the issue is dude paid resell and they sent him a pair like that. Legit or not that's messed up in general

As much as people hate on goat that's the whole point, first they legit check them then check for issues. Those wouldn't have passed GOAT legit or not
GOAT allegedly sent someone wings 1s with an upside down tongue tag. That would have never passed at stock x :lol:. While GOAT is more petty, I mean particular :smile: , mistakes can happen. Again my point is they may be authentic but effed up frags and quite a people here initially missed it too.

Honestly though fake or not fake if your gonna go pay resell for frags you def don't want that stitch over the swoosh to be like that... that's like nahhh man

Back
Top Bottom