Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

If anyone is familiar with kix4chicks, they have 1 pair of Fragments size 11.5 for $600 shipped right now. Send them a DM on IG and they will be quick to respond. 100% legit seller. I can personally vouch for them. Just thought I'd share if anyone wants to lock em down now

View media item 1303286They already sold the 8, 8.5, & 11

My size too! I want them, but not bad enough to pull the trigger on that price. I will wait till RD and hope I get lucky online, if not, on to the next!

not if you dont have a job bro

Having a regular 8-5 job makes it even more illogical, to me at least, to camp out because you'd probably make more or at least equal to what you're going to make compared to reselling minus the stress of camping in the cold and the risk of being involved in the mayhem of holiday shoe releases. To each their own, I guess.

Having a regular 8-5 job makes it even more illogical, to me at least, to camp out because you'd probably make more or at least equal to what you're going to make compared to reselling minus the stress of camping in the cold and the risk of being involved in the mayhem of holiday shoe releases. To each their own, I guess.
not if you dont have a job bro

Misread your reply. Lol

I totally agree with you. But the hassle of camping would make me want to get a job instead. Lol

by any means necessary

Misread your reply. Lol

I totally agree with you. But the hassle of camping would make me want to get a job instead. Lol
most of these are kids on break from school and its ok to spend a weekend in the cold lol

Just left hoh and again they told me they're getting fragments so I hope it's true....if it is true I'm guessing these will be like slamdunk 6 numbers

Most likely people are going to camp at 21 mercer. I'm probably going to camp during the evening.
If there were some guarantee I'd definitely be on it. I know the legend
Originally Posted by NYMETS207 

View media item 1302620

Uhm, holy crap. You can even get NYCs if you strike out on the frags, and settle for 11s if you strike out on both. :nerd: Seriously debating torturing myself to do this. Think it's too late? :nerd:

Just left hoh and again they told me they're getting fragments so I hope it's true....if it is true I'm guessing these will be like slamdunk 6 numbers
what city? the ones in houston act like they dont know wtf im talkin bout...

If I can get two pairs of these, I'm most likely going to take a break for 2015, got bigger things to worry and spend money on than shoes
With the exception of Columbia 4s 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

If I can get two pairs of these, I'm most likely going to take a break for 2015, got bigger things to worry and spend money on than shoes
With the exception of Columbia 4s 
nerd.gif
Columbia 4s?  Really?  Those are that hot?  I'd go with Oreo 4s and Marvin the Martian 7s...but to each his own..

Back
Top Bottom