Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

wish these can be more available than slam dunk 6s. honestly tho, i think ppl would still prefer royals over these regardless about quality, so i doubt they would go too high on resell. 

Last edited:
wish these can be more available than slam dunk 6s. honestly tho, i think ppl would still prefer royals over these regardless about quality, so i doubt they would go too high on resell. 

More limited than royals by far

my HoH also told me 'they weren't sure yet and to check back on Monday'..

last week it was a definite no.. also in NC (but not in the same city as the earlier poster in Charlotte)

In 2001 most folks on NT were like 5 yrs old. Us old people gotta stick together and wave our canes at them.
And tell them to slow down.
LMAO
roll.gif

I think we have a chance. Lets hope hoh comes through

Last edited:
i think most HOHs will get these

we're still 2 weeks away - we can probably start hearing more concrete information next week

These shoes are UGLY. Pass FOR SURE. Just give me a jumpman and make these mids. Would look a lot better if they had some GITD sole or 3M upper. Lmao gonna laugh at anyone who are gonna WEAR let alone RESELL these. :rofl:

Me trying to stop the hype train:

3126596_o.gif

Last edited:
These shoes are UGLY. Pass FOR SURE. Just give me a jumpman and make these mids. Would look a lot better if they had some GITD sole or 3M upper. Lmao gonna laugh at anyone who are gonna wear let alone resell these. :rofl:

Me trying to destroy the hype train :nerd:

3126596_o.gif
then 99% of the sneaker mavens wouldn't even want to purchase.

Last edited:
These shoes are UGLY. Pass FOR SURE. Just give me a jumpman and make these mids. Would look a lot better if they had some GITD sole or 3M upper. Lmao gonna laugh at anyone who are gonna WEAR let alone RESELL these. :rofl:

Me trying to derail the hype train :nerd:

3126596_o.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

well if even some HOHs get these i will have a chance...ill make sure i take people with me when i sign up as well... :smile:

Glad they scrapped them. They are  trash

Going to ask the my friend tomorrow when I pick up my ticket for the XI. I'll let y'all know what i come up with

Last edited:
cant believe they scrapped oh well, guess that shooting got jb thinking to do the right thing now

lmao, one guy says theyre scrapped and the whole country agrees...lmao...

yea theyre scrapped, hope everyone thinks that...

Back
Top Bottom