Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I understand.  I'm 37 and I told myself I'd never wait in line again until I saw these.  It sucked because I was surrounded by Chinese people that were paid to get these shoes.  Dumbest thing I heard in line was a girl behind me saying "I wonder what they look like?"  I'm glad the people that actually did want them got them though.  A few walked out with pairs on feet.

Lol at "I wonder what they look like". Yeah don't get me wrong. I don't mind waiting in line, but 3hrs is my limit. I wait in line for stores to open on Black Friday so a 3hr wait in line is ok, but I'm not going to be out here setting up shop overnight and before 5am. Glad you got your pair and thanks for the dope pics.

Great pictures.  Thanks.  General question: if the inside of the top shoebox doesn't have that stamp (in this example, the red stamp), are the shoes fakes?  I didn't think so but sometimes I see people post pictures of the stamp so it must signify something...Thanks in advance!

Great pictures.  Thanks.  General question: if the inside of the top shoebox doesn't have that stamp (in this example, the red stamp), are the shoes fakes?  I didn't think so but sometimes I see people post pictures of the stamp so it must signify something...Thanks in advance!
Some fakes had no stamp, but some do now.

If the box isnt legit the shoe is fake? My guy educate yourself on how to find legitimacy in the sneaker not the box. Someone could easily swap boxes and sell you fakes.

I have plenty of legit Js bought out of big box stores with no qc stamp on the lid

Last edited:
These shoes are UGLY. Pass FOR SURE. Just give me a jumpman and make these mids. Would look a lot better if they had some GITD sole or 3M upper. Lmao gonna laugh at anyone who are gonna WEAR let alone RESELL these. :rofl:

Me trying to stop the hype train:

3126596_o.gif

34047101.jpg

Those Fragments are a force to be wreckin with. If Chicagos get the same material and shape i'm doubling.

I can honestly say I've never been this excited for an upcoming release

Damn

Striking out is going to be painful :rolleyes

o lawd nike dun trolled yall... every store getting them...

they gonna be the most hyped GR of all time fo sho

So I was able to pick them up last night. Started out in line at 6:30am about 900-somthing in line. Got to the front of the line at 12:30pm and had to draw a raffle ticket. The ticket I grabbed was a winning ticket but it was in the 400s. Confirmed with in-store employees that they had a total of 450 for sale. Anyways, I had to go back at 7pm to pick up the shoes but then they told me numbers 300 and above were delayed until 10pm.

So I waited for the next 3 hours watching resellers stack up their bounty as their minions picked up pairs for them. I wasn't able to get my size when I got through but I was able to get my brother's size. We have another live drop next week so I'll try again.

I will say that the quality is A+. Better than the Lance Mountains earlier in the year. The leather is very soft and smooth.

You'll notice that the Nike Air tag is kind of rolled over a bit too far. Not sure how the other pairs compared.

The only part of the Fragments that aren't as soft is the heel. The black and white heel is definitely softer.

Congratulations!! and Man those pics are amazing. Got me squealing :D !!

Back
Top Bottom