Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

idk wtf nike is thinking with pricing these days 
mean.gif

Struck out at flight 23 for the frame but scored 2 pairs of NYCs as consolation though[emoji]128522[/emoji]

Both of those pairs were in abundance here in Japan.  The fragments are being sold online on Nike Japan and in three physical stores with yesterday's release being one of them.  NikeLab is next week.  The other two are on the 27th.
Bro, are you gonna try to cop a pair again? Ill be arriving yokosuka this friday, will try my luck to cop a pair to add it to my collection .View media item 1305013it will be my first time in japan so not really familiar with the spots , wondering if we could link up?! Lmk brotha .

Went to my local HOH & asked an employee if they are selling the Frags & welp outta luck like always so it'll be online or bust for me.

Ended up getting a ticket for a size 13 Frags at Flight 23.... I needed a 12..... 1st world problems.....

Listing it at 1000 and selling it are two separate things. Until we know the final details of the release I'd be surprised if anyone paid that, unless they have money burning a hole in their pocket.

Listing it at 1000 and selling it are two separate things. Until we know the final details of the release I'd be surprised if anyone paid that, unless they have money burning a hole in their pocket.
Ppl are paying that much and more inJapan right now.

Back
Top Bottom