Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

People are idiots. A lot of NT wants to pay that rack, talking about trading their thousand dollar royals... we don't know hardly anything about them yet

Only reason why they're going for so much because people don't want to go through the trouble to get them on RD

Yeah $1000 is insane to pay for a pair of shoes. Unless your rich. People keep saying it and I'm gonna repeat it, this "shoe game" is a bubble that will eventually burst. When it does a lot of people are **#$%d!!!

People are idiots. A lot of NT wants to pay that rack, talking about trading their thousand dollar royals... we don't know hardly anything about them yet
Yeah man, just like those NYC joints

I have a dude begging me to take them off this hands for $470 shipped right now 
laugh.gif

Things were moving for 4 digits a month or so ago

Be patient people

these aren't hitting 1k.

In fact they are selling on eBay at 4-600

You might find an idiot to pay 1k, but that's def not market.

Frags will resell for around $600

The scary part is that black/red's and royals are about to shoot up in price

Yeah man, just like those NYC joints

I have a dude begging me to take them off this hands for $470 shipped right now :lol:

Things were moving for 4 digits a month or so ago

Be patient people

that won't happen. these won't restock 3 times.

that won't happen. these won't restock 3 times.
Restock doesn't matter

They're will be more pairs of these than there are of NYCs 

Even though NYCs restocked 3 times, they were only available at 1 or 2 locations worldwide

These Frags WILL NOT be more limited than NYCs 

As much as I like the colorway, I'm not sure I'd even pay 185.00 much less consider resell! LOL Don't know or care about a fragment. Dey still nice doe.

Restock doesn't matter

They're will be more pairs of these than there are of NYCs 

Even though NYCs restocked 3 times, they were only available at 1 or 2 locations worldwide

These Frags WILL NOT be more limited than NYCs 

I thought they only released at Flight23? Where else did they drop?

I dont want to but if resell aint bad i might have to sell one of my breds to get these, not 100% sure yet. i really dont want to but i love this shoe so far. hoping they arent as limited or the ATC i copped works.. yea wishful thinking :lol:

think about it this way, nycs released 3 times. if they had 5000 pairs each time, that means there are only 15,000 pairs around.

now we all know they had way less than 5000 pairs each time so how many pairs are actually floating around?

Back
Top Bottom