Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

^ yeah, id say if you have to "save up" for sneakers, then you probably shouldn't be buying them

Well unless you have money gifted to you or your account has several thousand extra dollars that you can blow you have to save up for everything.

Well unless you have money gifted to you or your account has several thousand extra dollars that you can blow you have to save up for everything.
or you just have budgeted spending money. most people save for a car, a house, etc. - not sneakers.  that was my point.

or you just have budgeted spending money. most people save for a car, a house, etc. - not sneakers.  that was my point.
Considering that some sneakers cost a car/house note these days, I see nothing wrong with saving up for them...

So I've heard the left will come with black logo, right will come with blue logo. :smile:

Who cares what color? Everyone will still buy them even if theres no logo lol.

Saw a pre-order on the bay $450, dude had 500 + all positive FB, says he's getting em directly from Nike lab, should I take the chance?

Even if their $800? Retail or bust for me

Allow me to clarify, I could drop that if I wanted to for the sneakers, but it's not feasible with the holidays here and me flying out to Cali to visit my mother in January. If I have to save up a little extra to pay the resell I'll do it for the fact that I won't be buying many shoes next year. I'm headed towards a sneaker hiatus to focus on rebuilding my credit so I can eventually open up a shop for my clothing line as well as fund that even more

I still have Royals and Blacktoes to hold me over if I miss out

Anybody with royals who misses out on these... You can sleep at night.

98 % of the people who cop don't even know what fragment is... Which is pretty laughable.

Saw a pre-order on the bay $450, dude had 500 + all positive FB, says he's getting em directly from Nike lab, should I take the chance?
TBH high feedback don't mean much in terms of authenticity. He could of sold 450 pencils and pens for that feedback or a whole lot of GMs to consumers who don't care. 

Last edited:

Most people save for everything they have. If you don't have money for a shoe that releases Teo months from now and you use money from your incoming paycheck you saved up for it. Even in America few people always have money and don't have to save.

Saving is a part of budgeting.

TBH high feedback don't mean much in terms of authenticity. He could of sold 450 pencils and pens for that feedback or a whole lot of GMs to consumers who don't care. 

His FB looks good, i do my homework, only thing that sketch'd me out is saying he was gonna get them via Nike lab on release date so I'm pretty sure he's using a bot, and if he fails, i will get $ back which would upset me and I would leave bad FB, don't want my $ tied up for 10 days

His FB looks good, i do my homework, only thing that sketch'd me out is saying he was gonna get them via Nike lab on release date so I'm pretty sure he's using a bot, and if he fails, i will get $ back which would upset me and I would leave bad FB, don't want my $ tied up for 10 days
Didn't say you didn't do your homework. You asked for opinion and i gave you mines.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom