Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I'm thinking/hoping we'll start to get more concrete info after all the Black Friday weekend madness settles down

seen like 2 versions of these ................

i think these look authentic but then again i could be wrong lol

whereas these guys look less authentic ? lol

i def like the top pic better wit the black laces

Hopefully most people blow their budgets on the Columbia's 11s/Presents so these will be slightly easier to cop.

Last edited:
Nike pulling the okey doke to make fake shoe manufacturers spend money creating the wrong colorway lol...

Who even knows which pair is the legit pair...

I mentioned it eariler...one could be a JAPAN only release...QS

im contemplating letting go a pair of breds to get these but i really really really dont want to :smh:

im contemplating letting go a pair of breds to get these but i really really really dont want to :smh:
I wouldn't man. These are Dope but not bred dope.

Yea but i want em, i got nothing else to get rid of. been spending too much money as it to outright spend resell which i dont want to

i dont think i will regardless so i dont think im getting these :smh:

^They are both authentic, the bottom pair was the first initilal pair to be released, then they decided to go with the "royal black toe" on the top. @Fujiwarahiroshi posted pics of both but its looking like they are going with the top pic as the final product

The pics of the guy holding them is @shoulee81, he also posts authentic samples

Not everyone/everything posted online is fake

^They are both authentic, the bottom pair was the first initilal pair to be released, then they decided to go with the "royal black toe" on the top. @Fujiwarahiroshi posted pics of both but its looking like they are going with the top pic as the final product

not sure if srs...

he posts fakes... all the time. those are fake samples he posts, whole the cw might be legit the shoe itself that HE posted is not. He gets fakes the same time sites get theirs. Like i explained a few times before and obviously it gets ignored how come he posts something and 5-7 days later every big fake sites gets the exact shoes in stock that he showed not even a week earlier...? coincidence? i think not.

just like his OVO VI's he wears :rofl:

^idk but the pair hes holding is on ebay right now and the seller has pics of tags and all, looks legit to me, most likely not the same guy but who knows

wont b suprised if he is selling fakes considering the age we are living in, but his page is used to showcase, not to sell, so I appreciate the pics

Isn't he the same guy that has those fake OVO 6s?

Isn't he the same guy that has those fake OVO 6s?

Yes.

giphy.gif

I wouldn't suggest buying pairs off him but his pics do show you an idea of how the final product looks like. dudes looking at every single stitch and detail should wait until the retail release to do all that.

I wouldn't suggest buying pairs off him but his pics do show you an idea of how the final product looks like. dudes looking at every single stitch and detail should wait until the retail release to do all that.

thats the only good thing about these china sellers, they do get legit samples and sometimes post em but 95% of the time we are seeing a replica of the real thing but at least we get to see a picture of the product months in advance at times

im contemplating letting go a pair of breds to get these but i really really really dont want to
mean.gif
I most likely would assuming you have multiple pairs of breds. Resell/hype on these are going to be unreal. Not to mention they're definitely going to be limited. Mold/colorway seals the deal imo, but breds are for sure heat man.

Back
Top Bottom