Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Well Zyzz I can promise you I will never be your competition on a 1s low release :lol:

Still tho. If this shoe settles at $500 or less I will sell my 88s for them. If not im going back to looking for Jeter or bred trades.

I am going to pick up another Jeter if (probably more like when) I strike out. I just need one more then I will be complete on them. Or maybe a NYC since those prices are softening with all the releases.

I am going to pick up another Jeter if (probably more like when) I strike out. I just need one more then I will be complete on them. Or maybe a NYC since those prices are softening with all the releases.
I may go the nyc route myself, if prices go down to the 3s.

anyone know if DSMNY is getting them?  might pop by tomorrow and ask.  Didn't know that nike area was a Niketab. 
I want to know too. Nikelab/21 Mercer is shady, no point in trying then. Flight 23 just randomly put up the ticket info thursday night for the people who camped out and got guaranteed tickets. Smh at that. I much rather a raffle.

I want to know too. Nikelab/21 Mercer is shady, no point in trying then. Flight 23 just randomly put up the ticket info thursday night for the people who camped out and got guaranteed tickets. Smh at that. I much rather a raffle.
Dover isint any better. If anything they worse, a lot of their pairs go out the back.

The headphone looks better in pics. Not as nice in person. Plus solo don't have nice sound compare to studio.

The headphone looks better in pics. Not as nice in person. Plus solo don't have nice sound compare to studio.
ok thanks for letting me know. Honestly if I were to buy them I don't know if I'd even use em, maybe keep em ds :lol:

Back
Top Bottom