Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Did a little homework on these today while at work since it was a pretty slow day

No retail chains.

Very little sneaker boutiques are getting these, most are not getting and the ones that are getting them has 1 FSR if that

Nikelab locations have the most allocated pairs, one nikelab spot has confirmed only 93 pairs

Men sizes only no GS. Only size 7 to 16.

NDC/Nikelab online numbers unknown but pretty sure they are minimal..

UK shops has only a FSR and most are not even doing online release anymore... just in store raffle

Man good luck...this release look like its going to be more limited then the black and gold patent leather 1s  smh

Last edited:
Has anyone found a store in Chicago that has em? Laced up won't have em and that is my go to store for shoes that only drop at certain boutiques.

Did a little homework on these today while at work since it was a pretty slow day

No retail chains.

Very little sneaker boutiques are getting these, most are not getting and the ones that are getting them has 1 FSR if that

Nikelab locations have the most allocated pairs, one nikelab spot has confirmed only 93 pairs

Men sizes only no GS. Only size 7 to 16.

NDC/Nikelab online numbers unknown but pretty sure they are minimal..

UK shops has only a FSR and most are not even doing online release anymore... just in store raffle

Man good luck...this release look like its going to be more limited then the black and gold patent leather 1s  smh
wow, didnt know they have size 7 for these.

Damn this will only drive prices higher 
mean.gif

Basically, if you're not in NYC, and don't have a legit connect at a small boutique, and you don't have the best bot out there, your chances are slim to none and slim just left town.

Basically, if you're not in NYC, and don't have a legit connect at a small boutique, and you don't have the best bot out there, your chances are slim to none and slim just left town.

Im from NYC and my chances are slim to none so

*epmd* what cha sayin *epmd*

the only place that even has them posted for pending release is nikelab .. safe to say these will be extremely limited, probably 200-500 in the whole country. since true quickstrikes don't exist anyone I'm gonna say no info no release. I'll be trying my luck on ndc while I sit back wait for the on feet pics of those exclusive "black heels". though I could be completely wrong, which I hope.

the only place that even has them posted for pending release is nikelab .. safe to say these will be extremely limited, probably 200-500 in the whole country. since true quickstrikes don't exist anyone I'm gonna say no info no release. I'll be trying my luck on ndc while I sit back wait for the on feet pics of those exclusive "black heels". though I could be completely wrong, which I hope.
more than that.

Nike just being Nike, they understand the hype that comes with any Jordan limited release and they are compounding the situation by making this a tier zero account release.  I'm not getting my hopes up on this.    

Im from NYC and my chances are slim to none so

*epmd* what cha sayin *epmd*

He's saying you need all of those things, not 1

Tho a boutique connect would be helpful anywhere these are releasing. But I doubt any store outside of NYC will have more than 20 of these

Last edited:
I own '94s and I'm not gonna lie this mold looks damn good. Only thing that looks off is the toe. But then again, the toe on the '94s is bulkier than OGs.

Not sure about this colorway particularly... But overall this is a good look for future retro 1s. Copped two bots to try to score on the resell though :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom