Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Hmm, I am looking at an ATC service my self... I have pretty good win rates, lately got all the drops which includes GoF and Legend Blue 11.... But these are a MUST for me.... so planning to get ATC service and also manual myself =/ 

Those were EASY compared to what this release is gonna be

Wow I've never seen so many new people in a thread before
were you in the black/red thread last year ? 
roll.gif

I swear limited 1s and 11s brings out the most new members on NT

Merry Xmas and Good luck all, been reading since last night, Saturday is going to be ugly, especially with comments from today. Hate that the resell is even being discussed, we have the power to kill that market, stop paying the crazy prices. Let dudes do all the wacky stuff to get a FSR wont do them no good sitting on multiple pairs no 1 is buying. 

Just paid $60 for an atc....gonna try to add manually myself too on another ndc account and even if the atc doesn't come thru the money is refunded. Can't beat em join em smh
what ATC service did you use if you dont mind me asking? been looking for ATC services

yes, it was a coincidence that i got suspended. During my suspension.. imma cop these shoes.  I have a bachelors degree and money saved.  You don't  know me.. son.  By copping these shoes on Saturday doesn't mean I have don't have priorities. Why are you worried about what I'm copping, worry about yourself.

Last edited:
we can count out sns and probably foot patrol becuase of in store raffles and does anyone know if end is dropping it at a random time (assuming TLO)or like the other eu stores?

Last edited:
Well if those cops are a walk in the park it means that ATC + resell it is.

I need a minimum 3 pairs =/

yes, it was a coincidence that i got suspended. During my suspension.. imma cop these shoes.  I have a bachelors degree and money saved.  You don't  know me.. son.  By copping these shoes on Saturday doesn't mean I have don't have priorities. Why are you worried about what I'm copping, worry about yourself.

off to a good start here. You'll fit right in.

if you guys really want to cook on frags, then you'll keep quiet, lurkers are gonna be in abundance come tomorrow night

I remember posting in the black/red 1 thread last year after i cooked, site went from 50 visitors (when I first got on there) to more than 1000 the second I posted it on here and it was late 
laugh.gif

some of ya'll need to get your lives right b 
roll.gif

Last edited:
People relying on 21M good luck. They backdoor everything if you don't know them by now. Nike doesn't give a flying ****

if you guys really want to cook on frags, then you'll keep quiet, lurkers are gonna be in abundance come tomorrow night

I remember posting in the black/red 1 thread last year after i cooked, site went from 50 visitors (when I first got on there) to more than 1000 the second I posted it on here and it was late :lol:  

some of ya'll need to get your lives right b :rofl:
Preach old friend. An elephant never forgets.

I remember posting in the black/red 1 thread last year after i cooked, site went from 50 visitors (when I first got on there) to more than 1000 the second I posted it on here and it was late :lol:  

some of ya'll need to get your lives right b :rofl:

Preach. People going public with ish isn't helping NT ers. Do your homework and pray. Lurkers don't need to get fed info by anyone here. Keep it wired tight.

Preach. People going public with ish isn't helping NT ers. Do your homework and pray. Lurkers don't need to get fed info by anyone here. Keep it wired tight.
yeah even people like A-train said the same thing, so you figure the amount of resources to cop from is small, all it takes is for one to blow it all up and then we all lost 

Back
Top Bottom