Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Snitching is at an all time high.  This is still hilarious though, probably as effective as the people that were snitching on atc services a year ago.  How'd that work out?
I "snitched" on Flight 23 after I saw FSRs of NYC23s float out of there and I feel pretty good about it. Not that I am the only factor, but ever since I sent emails and photos of the backdooring, people in the AJ1 thread have been winning raffles. Probably a bigger reason as to why things changed, but I am happy to possibly be a part of it.

Last edited:
It's always been like that. Post a picture of 20 pairs of Sport Blue 6s and your congratulated. 3 or more pairs of anything remotely limited and dudes start accusing you of selling your soul to the illuminati.

lol can't forget the reseller scum accusations

8am est as always.
Repped thanks my man, at least that means I'll be able to go back to sleep after failing 
laugh.gif

do i even bother waking up early saturday?
One of the Euro sites will be live at 3 am est. Didnt you say you were in detroit? that's 2 AM our timezone. It might not come out early depending on what time NDC decides to drop em.

8am est as always.

Where'd you get this info? 8 AM aint even the normal Nikelab release as of lately. Im gonna be awake by that time just in case anyway so it doesnt matter.

Last edited:
I don't see the issue with what mateo did. Wouldn't you want a fair shot instead of leaving places backdooring shoes?

I've called Foot Lockers and Champs backdooring before after camping out and only selling a handful to the general public. That solved that.

One of the Euro sites will be live at 3 am est. Didnt you say you were in detroit? that's 2 AM our timezone. It might not come out early depending on what time NDC decides to drop em.
Where'd you get this info? 8 AM aint even the normal Nikelab release as of lately. Im gonna be awake by that time just in case anyway so it doesnt matter.
Did they take the frags off ndc? ndc should be 8am, but nikelab could be as early as 12am lol So ya... hope they will make an official announcement tomorrow on twitter.

Back
Top Bottom