Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Maybe if I m lucky enough they ban US buyers lmfao , NT fam be destroynig all euro sites...
Don't say that b, we know you just going to clean house 
roll.gif

But really I wouldn't be surprised if US gets excluded from these EU releases

Really wanted these but I'm  prepared for the disappointment. I was hoping for a wider release but oh well

Yah Cali got shaded on this release. Basically what Nike is saying that they want Californians to feed these East Coasters.

Just a quick info regarding kickz. I live in germany an called them. I think the stock changed because They Decided to sell the shoes at two locarions (München + Berlin) so 2 size runs less for everyone Else. But nontheless how do i change the Site to display the current stock ? Thanks And good luck!

Nah, there's still plenty of members that help each other out every day.
Help each other out not the "community". Im in some of those groups myself.

wait how do people do this?

Link to the shoes are out, they aint public. Adding to cart is just swtiching a few lines around. Im not even a computer dude and I still copped out the backdoor on end, sns, and sj. End tho has been cancelling orders obtained through the backdoor and restocking em recently tho. Cancelled my French Opens |I Not sure if I should risk it with this release if I can even find the pair.

Social Status in NC is on some bs.. went ot their Charlotte location today in regards to the Frag post they made on their IG, went to buy something in hopes of getting a raffle ticket and nobody had any idea what I was talkin bout.. then one employee tells me they sent all pairs to their GA store..went on their website and there's no GA store on there smh.

Def went out the backdoor
They did the same thing with the Pusha T's

Just a quick info regarding kickz. I live in germany an called them. I think the stock changed because They Decided to sell the shoes at two locarions (München + Berlin) so 2 size runs less for everyone Else. But nontheless how do i change the Site to display the current stock ? Thanks And good luck!
Thanks for the clarification I seen people talking about it earlier on my TL, I assumed their stock was backdoored 

Thanks for the clarification I seen people talking about it earlier on my TL, I assumed their stock was backdoored 
i think the backdoor advantage would be having shoes in cart before the timer expires, they can have all the shipping and cc info completed before that, when the clock turns 0, they hit place order. still an enormous advantage on us. 

All the info i have has been from me digging around.

Said info has been posted on here to help out whoever it will benefit. 

I could post a link in here with the shoes in cart and all you had to do was hit BUY NOW and people would still ask me ..."so fam, how do I buy the shoes"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Help each other out not the "community". Im in some of those groups myself.
Link to the shoes are out, they aint public. Adding to cart is just swtiching a few lines around. Im not even a computer dude and I still copped out the backdoor on end, sns, and sj. End tho has been cancelling orders obtained through the backdoor and restocking em recently tho. Cancelled my French Opens
tired.gif
Not sure if I should risk it with this release if I can even find the pair.
lirl still don't understand really but nice

i think the backdoor advantage would be having shoes in cart before the timer expires, they can have all the shipping and cc info completed before that, when the clock turns 0, they hit place order. still an enormous advantage on us. 
Now how do you all mentioned above? lol Accepting PM's? I am a manual guy man but I need to adjust with the times I really want these, this all new to me also.

Now how do you all mentioned above? lol Accepting PM's? I am a manual guy man but I need to adjust with the times I really want these, this all new to me also.
the timer change doesn't do anything, you can't add the shoes till the timer hits 0

Last edited:
Haven't looked too much into these but cant seem to drop the $ on Royals so might have to go after these. Are these a NDC release only or 

selected Nike accounts?

Haven't looked too much into these but cant seem to drop the $ on Royals so might have to go after these. Are these a NDC release only or 

selected Nike accounts?
Nike Lab, no set time but will be sold online for $165

Nikelab hasn't said what time they're dropping but most of their releases are usually around the same time......

Back
Top Bottom