Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Man this release

Got me wanting to train

I don't know why But I just want to train now.

I feel like Vegeta after he lost to Goku

Where's my Sneaker Mr.Miyagi?

I had $500 for these. After seeing a pair I refuse to pay that.

salt.gif

Welp NT fam, price just went up even higher on these. It's looking like an impossible cop even for the best

Tblake the sneaker celebrity went off on me tonight on IG under his account, because. he deleted that photo last night that he posted on twitter. I felt the need to call him out on because it was necessary. It's too bad as Deon Point said this morning that they didn't make a million pairs of these. I'll leave it at that. Check my channel out on youtube for the rant i just gave. Granted I am drunk but a lot of people feel the same way. The arrogance of some of these people is ridiculous and my rant is too. Anyhow, good luck to everyone tomorrow. I will say it again I don't want a pair but I want the two guys that I know to get a pair because they will wear them. Anyhow enough of my bull sh*t...check me out on instagram click on my bio for my youtube channel link, my channel isn't monetized by the way. I will post the video once it is uploaded.
I dont see the rant lol

Can't get past the details page on Hanon.

The ******* "next" button doesn't even work lol

Tblake the sneaker celebrity went off on me tonight on IG under his account, because. he deleted that photo last night that he posted on twitter. I felt the need to call him out on because it was necessary. It's too bad as Deon Point said this morning that they didn't make a million pairs of these. I'll leave it at that. Check my channel out on youtube for the rant i just gave. Granted I am drunk but a lot of people feel the same way. The arrogance of some of these people is ridiculous and my rant is too. Anyhow, good luck to everyone tomorrow. I will say it again I don't want a pair but I want the two guys that I know to get a pair because they will wear them. Anyhow enough of my bull sh*t...check me out on instagram click on my bio for my youtube channel link, my channel isn't monetized by the way. I will post the video once it is uploaded.
Backstory? What did you call him out for?

Back
Top Bottom