Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

You may be right. I swear on everything, I bumped into an older white guy at the post office on Saturday, probably in his mid 50's and he approached me and said "are you into sneakers" because he seen me boxing up some shoes, and I responded yes I am...and he was like do you know anything about those "Figment Air Jordans?" I was like
eek.gif
- and responded yes I am, I actually got a pair myself. And he was like "well no kidding, I did also....my friend asked me to get him a pair at 1pm, and just went on my phone and grabbed them right after the timer went off".

I wa shocked that even this guy had the fimiliarity of even buying shoes online, let alone the fragments. I do believe someone gave him the sccop, and he just went in on them.

But it could be random. I went manual on ym phone and scooped them. So it could be random..
LOLOL you trying to hurt peoples feelings in here.

Haven't seen any on feet pics yet...
I know many NTers have them in hand
Who's going to be the first?

- Its a Jordan 1. Easy to wear with almost anything
- Made by Hiroshi Fujiwara, responsible for WTAPS, Fragment Design, huge name in sneakers and fashion (For flyknits, HTM stands for HIROSHI Tinker and Mark)
- "Premium Leather" (haven't seen it in person but others have said its on point; better than breds/royals)

If those things don't matter to you then thats $700 saved.

you really copped because of Hiroshi Fujiwara? C'mon man.

Finally someone is wearing them
laugh.gif
I started wearing them on Saturday at 21M, walked out the store with them on lol.
thoughts?
Tell you the truth? I am a bit disappointed at the quality. They are comfortable but I can assure you the 23NY/NYC are much much more comfortable than the Frags. Also since the white leather on the toes are extremely soft and they started to show soft thin wrinkles already... Really worried that the leather toes won't last a long time.
Def going to go pick up some leather protection products this week.

you really copped because of Hiroshi Fujiwara? C'mon man.

I've always had a interest in Japanese culture (fashion,food,anime) so it's not necessarily because of Hiroshi, planning to rock them when I go to Tokyo in the summer

Besides it's not often that a designer outside of Nike is given an original mold Jordan 1 as part of a collab. Says a lot about fragment as a brand that Nike would trust them with such an iconic sillhouette

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom