Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

There are people apparently camping outside of a NJ consignment shop ready to wait in line to pay $600.

These kids don't realize they will make next to nothing flipping them at the price of entry.

Hope they are wearing them.
If it weren't inconvenient I would consider doing this. I'm wearing.

:smh: its just not right that I don't have these. Did everything I could to get these and still came up empty. I never "missed out" on any release I actually wanted and tried for. I always get what I want usually but not this time man... Not this time :smh:.

Not throwing shade at you, in fact congratulations on getting yours. I'm just still mad and upset that I couldn't get mine. Sure I can bite the bullet and fork over $800 for a pair but wouldn't be able to live with that decision in hindsight. Personally that would take away from the joy of actually owning the shoes, knowing how much $ I paid to have em. Hard to move on. *venting*.

Last edited:
:smh: its just not right that I don't have these. Did everything I could to get these and still came up empty. I never "missed out" on any release I actually wanted and tried for. I always get what I want usually but not this time man... Not this time :smh:.

Not throwing shade at you, in fact congratulations on getting yours. I'm just still mad and upset that I couldn't get mine. Sure I can bite the bullet and fork over $800 for a pair but wouldn't be able to live with that decision in hindsight. Personally that would take away from the joy of actually owning the shoes, knowing how much $ I paid to have em. Hard to move on. *venting*.

THIS!

Last edited:
whats sad is id consider $600
laugh.gif
I know we dont agree on much BUT

I think we can ALL agree you aint spending $600 
laugh.gif

No. they're notorious for doing this.
Kicks-crew thought they could grab pairs because one of their guys has connections to Nike in HK but Nike was really tight for this release so it was hard to cop pairs on the side since the shipment was so limited. Surprisingly tho, average prices here in HK are starting around 600 USD. Was lucky to double on this release but had to put in a lot of work, but definitely worth it in the end. Didn't pay any crazy resell prices either.

These shoes are mediocre at best, if you're paying more than 300 for these you're being ripped off. So many shoes on the market to be over paying on these, some people act like it's a life or death situation.

This was definitely the most hyped release over here in Asia, wonder if the same will happen when Supreme releases the AJ 1 collab that was hinted on earlier this year. 

i would cop at $600, i see these going for $1k+ in a few months, luckily i already got a pair for retail but i would certainly double up if i found anything close to my sz for $600 or under.

put a legit pair in front of me for $600 and see if i dont cop

i dont wanna spend that much but if the opportunity came, id have to
Same here brutha. Best I'm hearin back from sellers is 750 
mean.gif

just got notified my preorders are coming through today but I already copped a couple pairs for resell yesterday 
mean.gif
 might flip a couple for 600 here on 
NT

Back
Top Bottom