Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Managed to lock down 1 pair for close to USD retail. My boy overseas in Sweden managed to lock me down a pair for international retail at a local shop. 1/2 size small, but I can't complain. Just happy that he looked out for me and didn't charge me these crazy prices. Good, non-money hungry dudes still exist. May be last of a dying breed, but a few are still out there. Haha.

He went out of town for New Year's so he won't be able to ship until 1/7 - CANNOT wait to get these in. Feels like it's gonna be forever. The anticipation.

Great pics posted by everyone, making time go by even slower. :lol: They look so good!

Last edited:

props to everyone who got these for retail, seems like very few got these, nice shoe great colors and imo one of the closest thing resembling a true "OG" 1, could care less about the bolt.

im sure if the bolt was gone and they were more widely available  it would still be the amount of chaos, the price wouldnt be that high on resale but still high nonetheless.

and 
roll.gif

to all you dudes paying 900 and up for these, sneaker dudes have short attention spans, next week it will be something else.

i have the money to do that but paying resale is a joke, i'd rather not contribute to that garbage crowd.
Very accurate and well said post that all should read.

props to everyone who got these for retail, seems like very few got these, nice shoe great colors and imo one of the closest thing resembling a true "OG" 1, could care less about the bolt.

im sure if the bolt was gone and they were more widely available  it would still be the amount of chaos, the price wouldnt be that high on resale but still high nonetheless.

and 
roll.gif

to all you dudes paying 900 and up for these, sneaker dudes have short attention spans, next week it will be something else.

i have the money to do that but paying resale is a joke, i'd rather not contribute to that garbage crowd.
I hear that! I hope I score a pair on the next release though. They're just being annoyingly secretive about it.

Last edited:
Well I paid for two pair resale price but I really wanted these so I didn't mind plus I don't buy every Jordan that drops so I had the extra money stashed. If they drop again hopefully I can land another for retail so it will balance out.

sorry my bad, but supreme x sb. but rumors was saying jordan x sb line there is 3 in total.
LOL
yall are funny. there won't be any more aj Sb
if there is a collab with supreme it'll be with supreme alone just like air forces and dunks of the past.
We already got the three pairs of AJSB anyways. 1 stecyk and 2 different LMs, which total to three different pairs.
yall hyping up imagined products now.

Last edited:
My pair came in today and while they're really nice I was slightly let down... I was expecting quality to be better but it reminded me of a pair of dunks I got my girl months ago for $100... So for retail it's a good shoe but I would never pay over 3 for these... On that note I can't wait to wear them lol

You can choose your own price at FC. It means nothing. Pairs sitting at 750 BIN on ebay.

Dont overhype yourself. People getting pairs from ndc are all going to scramble to undercut.

Back
Top Bottom