Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Would you guys trade banned 1s for a pair of frag 1s?

-Drew

I would in a heartbeat especially if you have a pair of breds...

Banneds are nice in terms of quality but absolutely pointless if you have black/reds imo

I've sold 4 pairs of banneds with ease, nothing special other than the quality

How many of the individuals that said "no" to the trade actually have Banneds and Frags?

Just curious....

-Drew

Banneds are nice in terms of quality but absolutely pointless if you have black/reds imo

How many of the individuals that said "no" to the trade actually have Banneds and Frags?

Just curious....

I never tried asking anyone yet.
I was eyeing Frags for a while, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a pair at all.

It was just a thought in my head if I should trade one of my Banneds, but I wanted to make sure I wouldn't be losing out on my end.

-Drew

Just curious....

Me I have both and Banneds>Frags I will gladly trade my Pair of Frags for some banneds.

-Drew

Just curious....

I never tried asking anyone yet.
I was eyeing Frags for a while, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a pair at all.

It was just a thought in my head if I should trade one of my Banneds, but I wanted to make sure I wouldn't be losing out on my end.

-Drew

I turned down this offer a few weeks ago ... my Banneds for Frags + $100. I own 01/13 B/Red version as well and still on the hunt for 94s.

I didn't even blink an eye before responding to the message.

However, since you have multiple Banneds I would make the trade for Frags, especially since you probably paid retail on those Banneds.

How is the quality on Frags compared to Banned, fellas?

I appreciate all the input, all.

-Drew

hmm noob question but the 01 royals are rarer than the 13 royals? cause I saw a 2013 royal DS on CL for $520 on CL last month. 
The 2001 royals are numbered on the tongue.

My pair is at home but its not a large number by any stretch.

The 2013 royals are not numbered.

My .02

Frag lovers will tell you one thing and Banned lovers will tell you another
laugh.gif

Don't think you're gonna get an honest answer to help sway your decision.
+1

Post of the Day

-Drew

Frag lovers will tell you one thing and Banned lovers will tell you another :lol:

-Drew

Frag lovers will tell you one thing and Banned lovers will tell you another :lol:

:lol: You're right. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try.

-Drew

What size are you just curious 12-13? :nerd:

I'm a 12 to 12.5, bro.

13 is a bit too roomy.

-Drew

-Drew

Again For me, my preference is keeping with the integrity of the original mold.

Banned materials have no rival, thats the honest truth, but when it comes to comparisons to the ORIGINAL AJ I, Frags eat Banneds up. Both are dope shoes and it basically comes down to your preference. I will say this though, they're both dope and if you can spare an extra of one to secure the other, i'd say do it.

Banneds have nothing going for them other than quality imo

Frags with the OG mold, c/w, collab and quality (better than 2013) have more to offer

Banned going for a 1K coming up on 4 years and Frags pretty much matching in a couple months?

No competition

Apparently my fragments was sent back to solejuicy... leaving the country in 2 weeks, can't risk another 2 weeks in US Custom.. 

Asking for my refund now.. maybe this shoe wasn't for me 
devil.gif

Apparently my fragments was sent back to solejuicy... leaving the country in 2 weeks, can't risk another 2 weeks in US Custom.. 

Asking for my refund now.. maybe this shoe wasn't for me 
devil.gif
I'm sure some of you know that this dude's frags was stuck in US customs for about 2 weeks. The tracking updated 2 days ago outbound of customs and got returned to me today. So this dude opened a Paypal Dispute with quickness. I've been going back and forth with him via eBay messages trying to see what I can do on my end. I called USPS and US customs countless times. (Not that its relevant, but I missed the adidas Yeezy RSVP cuz I was on the phone waiting for US customs to respond.) So anywho, I provided great CS to him and then this kat wanna go open a Dispute on me, acting like I'm gonna scam him and not refund him. Also sticking me with the international shipping charges that I paid for the package going to Canada. At the end of the day, it is what it is.

Asking for my refund now.. maybe this shoe wasn't for me :evil:

Asking for my refund now.. maybe this shoe wasn't for me :evil:

I'm sure some of you know that this dude's frags was stuck in US customs for about 2 weeks. The tracking updated 2 days ago outbound of customs and got returned to me today. So this dude opened a Paypal Dispute with quickness. I've been going back and forth with him via eBay messages trying to see what I can do on my end. I called USPS and US customs countless times. (Not that its relevant, but I missed the adidas Yeezy RSVP cuz I was on the phone waiting for US customs to respond.) So anywho, I provided great CS to him and then this kat wanna go open a Dispute on me, acting like I'm gonna scam him and not refund him. Also sticking me with the international shipping charges that I paid for the package going to Canada. At the end of the day, it is what it is.

Why would you open a PP claim when fam was trying to help you out through the entire process? I understand if he ignored your messages and couldn't get in contact with him at all, but that doesn't seem like the case here ...

sorry to hear about all this bro

im sure selling can be a hassle, especially with international buyers and there's just things you can't control

you can send a 10.5 my way - i promise there won't be any problems 
laugh.gif

I did not say you scam me, but the fact is I did not recieve my item.. When a buyer does not receive their, I'm sure he has the right to open a dispute for "Item did not arrive".. If I wasn't leaving the country in two weeks I would have sent back to me.. 

Isn't opening PP Dispute the same since he's helping me giving a refund? 
tongue.gif

I did not say you scam me, but the fact is I did not recieve my item.. When a buyer does not receive their, I'm sure he has the right to open a dispute for "Item did not arrive".. If I wasn't leaving the country in two weeks I would have sent back to me.. 

Isn't opening PP Dispute the same since he's helping me giving a refund? 
tongue.gif
not necessarily

when you open a dispute against him it will freeze his funds and prevent him from making transactions on his account

i think you should have given him time to track the package and give you a refund on his own

not necessarily

when you open a dispute against him it will freeze his funds and prevent him from making transactions on his account

i think you should have given him time to track the package and give you a refund on his own
Seriously? I thought it just means automatically refund. Well, the package was resent back to him delivered this morning. 

Back
Top Bottom