Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

its there, not a strong emboss, thats how you know its real 
laugh.gif

those with legit pairs of fragments, what's printed on the insole?  nike air logo or the fragment bolts?

yeah what's throwing me off is when they were up during the restock for a split second the other day, the images they had on NDC showed the nike swoosh air logo and it's making me nervous about dropping any sort of bread without knowing for sure

yeah what's throwing me off is when they were up during the restock for a split second the other day, the images they had on NDC showed the nike swoosh air logo and it's making me nervous about dropping any sort of bread without knowing for sure

View media item 1535906
For the restock they used pics of the samples with big frag logo and Nike air on the insole. The released pairs have bolts on the insole

Hey guys,  just a quick question for you all. I know that fragz are reselling now for about 1.2 to 1.4k which sucks for us that are trying to cop them for a decent price, but I attempted to honestly purchase a pair now even though they are at an all time high at this point because i'm worried they are just going to keep increasing and increasing as time goes on, and I don't want the price limit to be out of reach. Do you guys think pairs will just keep getting more expensive as time goes on or will the prices just stay stagnant now. Please let me know what you guys thinks. Thank you all in advance.

Ok gonna bite the bullet. Need a size 10. Anyplace besides flight club have these? Flight wants 1500, that's way too much. Anybody know if this eBay seller is legit?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=301520987106

Dude selling for that much and asking buyers to pay for insurance on package....

View media item 1538774
Resellers buy on the resell market too so the profit margin might not be what it would appear to be...

Last edited:

Hey guys,  just a quick question for you all. I know that fragz are reselling now for about 1.2 to 1.4k which sucks for us that are trying to cop them for a decent price, but I attempted to honestly purchase a pair now even though they are at an all time high at this point because i'm worried they are just going to keep increasing and increasing as time goes on, and I don't want the price limit to be out of reach. Do you guys think pairs will just keep getting more expensive as time goes on or will the prices just stay stagnant now. Please let me know what you guys thinks. Thank you all in advance.
quick answer is yes, as more people get the pairs they want, they will wear them leaving less DS pairs around... and as you know when the DS pairs start disappearing prices will go up...

YES....people are wearing their pairs now....DS pairs should be at 2k by Christmas easy... 
your an idiot......[emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji]Reseller alert[emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji]

your an idiot......[emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji]Reseller alert[emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom