Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Honestly if I struck out on these I don't think I could pay the crazy resale prices. I just got blessed enough to grab on on the OG drop and and one on the past restock, but these prices now are insane man.
dang a pair both times?

i was only lucky enough to get a pair during the first launch

If this is a "Grail" of yours and you struck out look into your closet and come off of pairs you do not covet as much. I let go a few pairs to obtain these bad boys with no regrets

paid $875 for my pair a few months ago. at this point in the game, i'm not really regretting it too much.

I paid $650 and would feel the same as you right now even if I would have paid $875.

Finding these for less than a G right now is damn near impossible.

Imagine a couple years from now :x

I paid 1k about 2 months ago but straight from Japan with the authenticity tag. Not taking a chance with fakes. Wore em already, dont regret it one bit.

Paid 1.1k a month ago (AUD). Sold metallic 5's, tiff highs, kd5 aunt pearl and sport blue 3's to raise the cash. Don't regret it at all. Had worn 3 of those 4 a couple of times and was happy to let them go to get these. Haven't worn the frags yet though....

I haven't taken these freaking things off my feet since I got them a few days ago. I'm gonna get my damn 1K outta these

Last edited:
what are the production dates for these? just want to check if the pair i'm interested in are real or fake?

I should have jumped on these when they were 800 pricee range.. I am NOW trying to hunt them down in a size 13 with no luck at all. 

I should have jumped on these when they were 800 pricee range.. I am NOW trying to hunt them down in a size 13 with no luck at all. 

I know man if only we could see into the future. It's hard to come off that much money for 1 pair of shoes, but the prices seems like they will only go up.

I know man if only we could see into the future. It's hard to come off that much money for 1 pair of shoes, but the prices seems like they will only go up.
Yea at the time I thought that was crazy but considering what they going for now would have done it. One of the few pairs that I really want.. Even got a pair of the easy 350 to trade them but no one would bite or couldn't find a pair. 

Yea at the time I thought that was crazy but considering what they going for now would have done it. One of the few pairs that I really want.. Even got a pair of the easy 350 to trade them but no one would bite or couldn't find a pair. 
At least you can sell the boost 350's to cover most of the cost for a legit pair.

Back
Top Bottom