Frank 7he T4nk's collection post count 1337!

I've been on Niketalk for about 5 years now, 3 if you count my sn creation date, and I definitely love this community.

Here's a little background info:

I found my passion for sneakers when my friend sent me a link to a pair of shoes on Eastbay back in 2001. I forgot what shoes they were, but from there Idecided to browse around the website and I saw all these really nice Jordans that I wanted to get and so began my shoe collection.

My first pair of Jordans were a pair of Team Jordan 1's which I beat to death and which i eventually repurchased a few months ago. My first pair of dunkswere a pair of white/blue dunk pro lows which I also beat to the ground and which I eventually repurchased. I would say that I am quite satisfied with how mycollection has progressed through time, I have purchased and resold many shoes and this is the end result of those transactions.

With that said, here is my collection to date.

Nice collection....

maybe you should wear your shoes, just take the L for not wearing them.

I think your missing 4 pairs, and i know you know what im talking about
grin.gif

and woot, im the first reply

Thanks for all the nice comments guys.

Also, I don't want to say how much I paid for the supremes. It was a lot though...
sick.gif

As long as the searing pain from paying the high price has subsided, it's all good...

Are those white dunks next to the blue/orange dunks Pro B's?

u have pretty much the same taste for kicks as i do.
very nice collection, my size too. im jealous

Good stuff!
urghh... Space Jams....It makes me wanna cry when I think about the day I traded my Space jams for an Air Prevail,Air Max Duncan and some spare change to buyKrispy Kreme Donuts !

Back
Top Bottom