FRAT SIGNS FOR FRESHMAN DAUGHTERS

This. Also to the person that said its crazy how many men have such little respect for women, if more women had more respect for THEMSELVES then this problem wouldnt be as bad. Which why i dont even care bout this issue cause I already know that these signs are just gon attract some college chicks who just wanna have "fun"
Ive never understood why people say stuff like this.When you say "if more women had more respect for themselves" it implies that half or most women don't respect themselves, where are all these women who don't respect themselves
laugh.gif

Last edited:

This. Also to the person that said its crazy how many men have such little respect for women, if more women had more respect for THEMSELVES then this problem wouldnt be as bad. Which why i dont even care bout this issue cause I already know that these signs are just gon attract some college chicks who just wanna have "fun"
Ive never understood why people say stuff like this.When you say "if more women had more respect for themselves" it implies that half or most women don't respect themselves, where are all these women who don't respect themselves
laugh.gif

Not to get into semantics, but that doesn't mean that 50% of women don't respect themselves.

"Most" implies that the figure is over 50%.  He never used that terminology.

Last edited:

Not to get into semantics, but that doesn't mean that 50% of women don't respect themselves.

"Most" implies that the figure is over 50%.  He never used that terminology.
I get what you're saying I could have worded it better and I guess I was commenting on something that wasn't directly in his comment. What I take issue with the most is the idea or implication that the reason these things happen is because more women need to respect themselves. This problem would still exist no matter what percentage of women respected themselves because of how most men and society think of women.

So you really believe that when girls are gang banged, they morally and competently choose to partake?

Are you implying that women can't make up their own minds and are not responsible for their actions?

Nope not at all...

But some of these kids mentality about woman these days is straight up ignorant.

On some "It's her fault she got rape, she CHOSE to wear that dress"

Sorority girls are the biggest thots of them all.

I was visiting a buddy of mine back when i was in undergrad and he took me to some party and there were a ton a sorority girls. Smashed 3 different girls within an entire weekend.

laugh.gif

double standard maybe but them ******* aint out here raping freshmen boys

LMAO at the bottom right corner.... "P.S. megan does butt stuff"

Last edited:
Frats :lol:

No shame at all man :lol:

I am disgusted and lowkey jealous of the freedom at the same time :lol: :smh:

ain't nothing going to happen to these guys cause when they fall they don't fall far.

Back
Top Bottom