Freck Billionaire arrested for selling that white...smh

idiot... and if i wasnt fab i wouldnt waste my money on bail... dude was already runnin from the cops and he sold to an undercover... he might as well sit inthat ##*@% so he can get time served...

You need a mule for the work %%$$!, i know masses... This lil +**#$ name jackie.. We call her Onassis
smh.gif
my n shoulda used her

damn i feel bad for him, i've met him numerous times i went to school with the n_ who started Sizzle Records records my boy jice
smh.gif
not a good look

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Damn, This N' about to be locked up in jail...

With his hands down like 6:30.
laugh.gif

Too bad for ol' boy, dude goes in hard (nh) on his joints
pimp.gif

Not my N' West Philly, damn..."I stay away from known snitches, NARC'n in the traps"....

somebody shoulda warned the brotha, like Kevin Liles...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Not my N' West Philly, damn..."I stay away from known snitches, NARC'n in the traps"....

somebody shoulda warned the brotha, like Kevin Liles...
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Heat Check23161

This is straight comedy clownin him wit his own lines not a goo look. Man Freck is nice never would have thought.

haha....word....

damn he goin down...

was waitin on more tracks....

he killed it all over the fab gangsta grillz

On his Myspace.com page and website. Whitters, who also uses the name Brandon Michaels, describes selling crack for a living while growing up in Philadelphia.
These dudes I tell ya.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Gucci wearin %@+ fool
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i love NT ...this man might see time yet im still dying
smh.gif
x
laugh.gif

LOL das messed up.

I hope the Philly Freck Gucci Collection hits ebay soon though like Kingtre said
laugh.gif

i got no shame with gucci hand me downs

"I wash my money up the laundry way, I stay Gucci down even on my laundry day"

The Wonder Years

Freck attended Martha Washington public school from kindergarten to 8th grade. Went to Overbrook High School where he eventually graduated from. Had his first legal job when he was a mere 13. While everyone was playing video games and riding their BMX bikes Freck was coming to shocking revelation. "I busted my %%# all week at the daycare for a +!$%$+%* $150... I can't even buy kicks with that type of bread...". Unlike his young counterparts Freck The Entrepreneur didn't go to the local Toys R Us with his pay, he went to the local drug dealer and copped an 8 ball (3.5 grams) of crack cocaine. Freck bagged it up and it was the easiest money one could ever make especially when you know everyone in the whole neighborhood and everyone knew you; every store owner and salesperson, every bus driver, every dealer (big or small), every thug, coward, and most importantly every junkie. It's hard to forget a young and reckless freckle face youngin', that's running around the streets of Philadelphia, slinging a potent product like Crack Cocaine. Before you knew it Freck was the flashiest kid in Overbrook High School toting a fist full of dollars.

what the hell
roll.gif
...N's be thristy to let they fans knowthey was really out there, cant blame 'em tho. Im sure he wasnt hard for the feds to keep an eye on tho, hard to lay low and be smooth in the streets whenyou look like the love child of Lindsey Lohan and that Alabama leprechaun sketch.... If you hot, you might as well turn yourself in when you look like that,you gon get spotted...

smh.gif
was just about to post this
laugh.gif

hopefully he is alright..he might go in on s ome lil wayne +!%$ tho

free freck!!

free a mafia as well!!

"I busted my %%# all week at the daycare for a +!$%$+%* $150... I can't even buy kicks with that type of bread...".
laugh.gif
thats how a lot of these young N's be thinking
roll.gif
roll.gif

what the hell
roll.gif
...N's be thristy to let they fans know they was really out there, cant blame 'em tho.
N's do be so thirsty though ...he shoulda just layed low though cuz i believed him it seemed authentic with him and it was, as were seeing now

Back
Top Bottom