Freck Billionaire arrested for selling that white...smh

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 153, 255)]@Paperstacks.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 153, 255)]Aiyo Sos let me know if you find it.[/color]

Don't understand these dudes...
smh.gif

You're signed to a label. You do guest appearances for Fabolous (one of the more successful rappers out). You call yourself Freck "Billionaire"and you're making your money the right way.

What happened Freck? Money wasn't LOOONNNG enough doin it the right way!? Dudes never learn...then they blame someone else.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

laugh.gif
@ Paperstacks.

Aiyo Sos let me know if you find it.

no doubt i got you dr0
I don't care about dude or Philly or NY. I don't know where you from, but we got enough issues as is. Eff duke & his problems. Get the eff out of NJ with all that if you not from here. Let us do us & philly & Ny do them.

im from Jerz but i dont matter at the end of the day he been killin it on the mic ...N's latelty been doing FAR worst things in the area ...

on a lighter note that "Peanut Butter" song is my joint
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i dont know but this is a hot track
pimp.gif

hope they dont use that video in court
tired.gif

eek.gif
check the youtube comments, damn folks is ruthless

Freck Billionaire - From The Block To The Yacht

hope they dont use this video either

yeaa I found out dat dis n'a has been arrested like 19 times before. N'a how many times can you get arrested until you realize dat you aint a good sellin crack in the hood. You should already know which ones are undercover cops if you been arrested 19 times.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This goes into more detail. SON IS A FUGITIVE
eek.gif

032708 Whitter--Ramos

Thursday, March 27, 2008, 03:03 PM
Bergen County Prosecutor's Office
PRESS RELEASE

TO: ALL NEWS MEDIA
DATE: MARCH 27, 2008

Bergen County Prosecutor John L. Molinelli announced the arrest of two (2) individuals, one of which is an aspiring "Hip-Hop/Rap" singer with a music video about his experiences in "cooking" and selling crack/cocaine. Arrested were JEFFREY WHITTERS (AKA: BRANDON MICHAELS) (DOB: 7/26/1981) of 9 Columbia Terrace, apt. 4A, Edgewater, New Jersey and STEVEN RAMOS (DOB: 4/30/1988) of 6303 Columbia Avenue, North Bergen, New Jersey on drug distribution charges. The arrest came about as a result of an investigation conducted by members of the Bergen County Narcotic Task Force, under the direction of Chief Joseph Macellaro and the Edgewater Police Department.

On Tuesday, March 24, 2008, JEFFREY WHITTERS (AKA: BRANDON MICHAELS) and STEVEN RAMOS were arrested after distributing cocaine to an undercover detective with the Bergen County Prosecutor's Office Narcotic Task Force in Edgewater, New Jersey. Subsequent to the arrest of WHITTERS (AKA: MICHAELS), he told law enforcement personnel that his name was BRANDON MICHAELS. Through a fingerprint search, Detectives later learned that BRANDON MICHAELS was not his real name and that his actual name was JEFFREY WHITTERS and he had several alias names along with other alias identifying information such as false date-of-births and social security numbers. Further investigation determined that WHITTERS was also a Paroled Fugitive. WHITTERS was wanted by the Bucks County Sheriff's Department in Doylestown, Pennsylvania for Parole Violation issued on October 31, 2002 and was also wanted by the Delaware County Sheriff's Department in Media, Pennsylvania for Failure to Appear in Court for Providing False Information to Law Enforcement on February 28, 2003.

According to Prosecutor Molinelli, WHITTERS claimed to be an aspiring "Hip-Hop/Rap" music performer working for the music label Sizzle Records. Prosecutor Molinelli said that WHITTERS goes by the performing name of "FRECK BILLIONAIRE" and has a
music video in which he performs and sings about "cooking" and then selling crack/cocaine. Prosecutor Molinelli also said the WHITTERS has a MYSPACE website and his own website titled, "FreckBillionaire.com" in which he describes growing up in Philadelphia and selling crack/cocaine for a living.

JEFFREY WHITTERS (AKA: BRANDON MICHAELS) was charged with one (1) count of distribution of cocaine in violation of N.J.S.A. 2C:35-5a(1)/5b(2) (2nd degree crime) and also with being a Fugitive From Justice from the State of Pennsylvania in violation of N.J.S.A. 2A:160-10.

STEVEN RAMOS was charged with one (1) count of distribution of cocaine in violation of N.J.S.A. 2C:35-5a(1)/5b(2) (2nd degree crime.)

Bail was set at $150,000.00 dollars-no 10% option for WHITTERS (AKA: MICHAELS) for the Distribution of cocaine charge and no bail for the Fugitive From Justice charge by Judge Donald Venezia, J.S.C. He was subsequently remanded to the Bergen County Jail.

Bail was set at $5,000.00 dollars-no 10% option for STEVEN RAMOS by Judge Louis Dinice, J.M.C., after which, he was remanded to the Bergen County Jail in lieu of bail.

Prosecutor Molinelli states that the defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt and would like to thank the Edgewater Police Department for their assistance and cooperation in this investigation.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

good lord...that block to the yacht is football numbers material

he is a complete idiot
roll.gif

laugh.gif
yea man

this dude better have his ppl delete his online vids etc.

his boss is rich...he will be out on bail in no time (no max b)...

and y isnt he welcomed back to philly? i remember seeing somewhere they were saying he beat a murder or some %#@%

He's not bailng out...

Maybe if it was 250, but...

If it cost 100,000 then trust me...he boycotts it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Early.
pimp.gif
Thats my favorite Freck line....

and yea, word to that Chamillionaire line MempBoi posted. When dudes spit about rappin about what they do, these fans stay tryna pull they card like '%%+%outta here, I bet dude aint never did what he talkin bout', but when they get caught, now its 'this N' stupid, why was he still out there likethat?'...

N's do be so thirsty though ...he shoulda just layed low though cuz i believed him it seemed authentic with him and it was, as were seeing now
Im sayin doe, without gettin e-thuggish (tryna bite my tounge), I dont know why fans who never was in the streets care about how they G theserappers' credentials are, and why drug selling impress these dudes anyway...but at the same time, I understand where a dude like Freck is at with thatmyspace !@#%. You know what you do, and then yor hear these fugazi @%+ rappers spittin your life, gotta have a N' tight...

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

good lord...that block to the yacht is football numbers material

he is a complete idiot
roll.gif

laugh.gif
yea man

this dude better have his ppl delete his online vids etc.

roll.gif
roll.gif
they better get on that NOW

yeaa I found out dat dis n'a has been arrested like 19 times before. N'a how many times can you get arrested until you realize dat you aint a good sellin crack in the hood. You should already know which ones are undercover cops if you been arrested 19 times.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nah but i got a feeling hell be out on bail and not have little to no time to do...his boss got money though but i really wanna hear what Freck has to sayabout this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YungMooly

http://www.youtube.com/v/fT0OESschh0&hl=en on another note, Freck, Fab, and Cain went in on this joint

laugh.gif
� [color= rgb(153, 255, 51)]I think son said Fred Billionaire ... but[/color]

Act Like You Know stays in rotation.

They think I hate money, all I do is throw stacks.

... and Fab was filthy ...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

act like you know when you see the Dodge Vip, I slide through quicker than a credit card swipe/

textbook stacks get the school brauds hype, i Tonya Harding !$!%, hit 'em with the hardpipe /

"i never knew he was a cop..so i sold him the krillz..never knew that he would swing th block holdin the steel...swear to god i never knew that his moneywas marked...never even gave a fuk thats the funniest part"
pimp.gif

"I hustle so good, I could put the mic down"
False!
The bol Freck is hot right now, like for reals.

Back
Top Bottom