Freddie Gibbs - Cold Day In Hell

Definitely my favorite mixtape that's released today.

Jammin' from top to bottom. and this _ Cardo stay giving @#$@*@ the same beats
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I'd rather listen to Gibbs than Currensy.

Gibbs ate him on "Scottie Pippens" in case you didn't know

oh word, 2 ******* a blunt and a turkey sandwich? bravo, quality lines.  second half of his verse was kinda hard tho.

but NT the only ppl i know that mess w Gibbs.  
laugh.gif

if you say Gibbs > Spitta, was gonna say somethin harsh but God bless your soul. 

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

but NT the only ppl i know that mess w Gibbs.  
laugh.gif

Lol I recall ppl on NT saying he was garbage, I had a feeling somebody was gonna mention the Scottie Pippens tracks but thats like the hardest verse he spit this year.

First time listening to a Freddie Gibbs project. It was cool the first listen. The 5-6 tracks that stood out to me were really dope, not that the rest is bad or anything it just seems like its there. I gotta listen a couple more times though.

pimp.gif
at him kinda paying homage to Three 6 with Neighborhood %!$$. 2 Chainz killed his verse too.

Midwest goon music > *

Gibbs & LEP definitely holding it down and mogs won't eem run up on them.

The production on not only this... but most mixtapes lately has been
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
.... Everything is so multi layered and thought out now

but back to gibbs this might be one of the best produced mixtapes in years and he doesnt get outshined by the strength of the beats at anytime. He actually enhances some of em 
pimp.gif

and this
pimp.gif

Jeezy has been in rare form for months... Overall this might be the most consistent ive heard him spit ever

"Had the tool in the club like shyne and diddy" haaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaa
laugh.gif

Whole tape goes. Feeling this more than St8 Killa No Filla

Been having "B.A.N.ned" on repeat just way too short. & The Three 6 Mafia homage on "Neighborhood H**" 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This tape production wise is still hard to get over.... Homie has a good ear for 
Beats

Lmfaooo

SMH at me 
laugh.gif
.. Cam would not be proud

^ Meats huh?
laugh.gif

But this $#%+! Gibbs is snappin' on this tape, rappin' like a $#%+! who doesn't have a deal. Hungry.

And the production is crazy, one moment he's rappin' over a Jamiroquai sample and then some 3-6 mafia +!#, %#*$ is pure dopeness.

Back
Top Bottom